16

KAPADIA INDUSTRIES

After wrapping up her work, Anupama was waiting for Anuj's arrival on the main gate! She was thinking about the morning incidents how he was so considerate about her self respect! That he don't want anyone to question her! She was thinking about how vanraj Shah and Anuj are so different on so many levels, the way her ex husband never respected her and on the other side, how Anuj always thinks about her happiness! How her ex husband had snatched her only dream and on other other side how Anuj always encourage her to fullfill her dreams! She was so lost in her thoughts that She didn't even notice Anuj's arrival!

Anuj- hello! Where are you lost?

She was startled with his sudden appearance!

Anupama- you scared me!

Anuj- sorry!

Anupama- it's okay!  i was just thinking about something, nothing important!

Anuj- okay! Where you wanted to go?

Anupama- actually tomorrow is Dhanteras and as well as the house warming party, so i was thinking to buy some stuffs for the house!

Anuj- yeah sure! So can we go to mall? Whatever you wants to buy, everything will be there!

Anupama- No!!

Anuj- what happened!

Anupama- we are going to buy from local markets, we should support small business!

Anuj- so for that, i need to change my get up!

Anupama- why?

Anuj- because i wants to enjoy this moment and because of this CEO get up i can't enjoy!

Then Anuj started removing his blazer and waist coat! Anupama was staring at him continuously making him uncomfortable 🤭

( Anupama's reaction after watching Anuj 🥵🤤)

Anupama- give your blazer and waist coat to me! I will put them in my bag!

Anuj- thanks!

After shopping for one hour with lot's of bargaining, Anupama and Anuj both were tired!

Anuj- Anu!! Pani Puri stall!

Anupama- do you want to eat it!

Anuj- yes! Let's do Pani Puri competition!

Anupama- you will loss mr Anuj kapadia 😎

Anuj- we will see, miss Anupama Joshi 😎

Anupama was in awe looking at Anuj's childish behaviour, how he is so excited about this competition, although she don't like spicy food that much but for Anuj's happiness, she agreed!

But after 10 Pani puri's Anuj's condition was not good, his face was all red! Same with Anupama! So Anuj decided to tie their competition!

Anuj- In our relation, both of us are winners, no one is behind of anyone!

Anupama- yeah!

Anuj- Anu, can you please wait for me in the car! I am coming in few minutes!

Anupama- yeah sure!

Anuj went to the ice-cream shop to buy ice-creams for Anupama because he knows she doesn't like spicy food that much! But he was confused which flavour he should buy because he doesn't know what flavour she likes!

Anuj- bhaiya, give me all flavours of ice-creams, i don't know which flavour she liked, so i am buying everything!

Shopkeeper- Thank you bhaiya ji, may you both will stay together forever by the grace of lord Krishna!

Anuj- Thank you!

Anupama was waiting for him in his car, she was getting restless because he didn't comeback! So she went outside to search him!

Anuj- Anu, where are you going?

Anupama- to search you! I was getting restless because you didn't come!

Anuj- sorry! I was busy buying ice-creams for you, because i know you don't like spicy food!

Anupama- how do you know that!

Anuj- i did my research!

Anupama was shocked after seeing lots of ice creams boxes!

Anupama- are you mad or what! Why did you waste so much money on this!

Anuj- i am sorry, actually i don't know what flavour you like, so i buy everything!

Anupama- why!! Didn't your spy agents told you about that!

Anuj- but you can use it for tomorrow's party!

Anupama- ofcourse i will utilise them, i am not gonna throw them! And for your knowledge i like butterscotch flavour!

Anuj-okay!

Anupama- sorry i shouldn't scold you, it's your own money, you have every right to spend them!

Anuj- Anu, don't say sorry, i like it when you say all these things to me!

Anupama- you like my scolding?

Anuj- no when you show your right on me! When you scold me without getting uncomfortable with it! It makes me happy that I meant something to you!

Anuj- i think we should go, it's getting late!!

Anupama- yeah!

HOW'S THE CHAPTER!

ANUJ'S CONFESSION IS ON THE WAY AND ITS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM THE SHOW!

WHO IS EXCITED 🥳🥳

NEXT UPDATE IS ON NEXT MONDAY!!