26

ANUJ'S APARTMENT

Anuj's POV

Anuj wants to create memories with Anupama that he couldn't do in their college days. He wants to go on dates, have late-night talks, buy her favorite things, show her his favorite places, and give her all the love he couldn't give her in the past 26 years. So he wrote all his wishes on a piece of paper and sent it to Anupama.

Anupama's Apartment

Anupama was chit-chatting with Devika and Malvika when she got the notification of a new message. She saw the name and instantly smiled. Devika saw her expressions and teased her. She hit her hand and playfully scolded Devika for teasing her.

When she saw his message, her smile turned into tears; she couldn't hold back her tears after reading his message!

Malvika: Anu, what happened? Why are you crying? What did Bhai write in his message?

Anu gave her phone to Malvika, and both of them got emotional just like Anu.

Anuj's Message

I know I am not your first love; I know I was not there for you when you were fighting your own battle; I know I was not there to wipe your tears; I know I was not there in your happy or sad moments, but from now on, I will be there for you in your every step. When you need me the most, I will be there, not behind you but beside you. You are the reason why I am here. That's why I have taken the courage to tell you about my feelings, which I have hidden for the past 26 years. I want to be your from nothing to everything. I know you already told me yes, but I wanted to confess to you. I wanted to ask you like this, and I also knew that I couldn't have said this entire thing in front of you without getting nervous! And when you find my message, you will also find an attachment with it; it's a list of the things that I wanted to do with you before getting married, so once again, will you accept my offer, Anu?

Anupama: Do I even deserve someone like him? Devika

Devika- You should ask this question to him; he will give you the best answer.

Malvika—no more emotional drama. Anu, you are going on a date, and you need a makeover.

Devika- agrees.

After discussing what they would wear tomorrow, three of them slept in their own rooms.

NEXT MORNING

Anuj was anxiously staring at his phone; Anu didn't give him any answer, so he was getting anxious. And on the other side GK, Varun and Kabir know about devika and malvika's plans, so they are suppressing their laughter, seeing anuj's anxious face. Just then, his apartment bell rang, and he sulkily went to open the door and get the biggest surprise of his life. There was Anu, who was standing in her new avatar.

Anuj was too stunned to speak; this was the first time he had seen her like this

Anu waved her hand in front of his face and asked him what happened.

Anuj- Nothing; you are just looking gorgeous, which is why I couldn't utter a word.

Anu, if you are ready, shall we go on our date?

Anuj- sure.

How's the chapter?

#MaanDate is on the way!