19

ANUPAMA'S APARTMENT

Anuj wants to go to office with anupama, so after getting ready, he went to her apartment! But she has other plan! When he reached there, she was already locking her door!

Anuj- Where are you going? Ms joshi!

Anupama- I have some plans! Mr kapadia! And what are you doing here early in the morning?

Anuj- Umm, I thought  we  can go to office together?

Anupama- Actually I am going to Maa's house, it's been so long since I met her, So after meeting her I will come on my own!

Anuj- Then, I will also go with you!!

Anupama- No!!

Anuj- why?

Anupama- Did you forget that you have an important meeting?

Anuj- screws that meeting!! He said under his breath!!

Anupama- what!!

Anuj- Nothing! Just call me when you reached there okay!

Anupama- okay! Bye!

Anuj- Bye!

After sending her, Anuj sat in his car, cursing his luck!! ( I really wants to spend time with her) now go spend time with the investors!! His subconscious mind mocks him!

After reaching her mother's house, Anupama informed Anuj, He got excited seeing her number flashing on his phone in the middle of the meeting! Gk and varun was holding his laughter seeing his flushed expression when he got caught!

Anuj- thanks for telling me anu!

Anupama- I know if I don't informed you, you will scold me non-stop!

Anuj- When did I scold you? You must have done something which makes me angry!

Anupama- yeah yeah!! Mr angry bird kapadia! Bye!

Anuj- Bye, Ms cute joshi!

Varun- if you're done staring at your phone, can we restart our meeting!

Anuj- stops teasing me, okay! And yeah we can restart our meeting!

SHAH HOUSE

Samar- what are you thinking sweety?

Sweety- I am thinking about mummy!

Samar- What about mummy?

Sweety- I want mummy to move on, in her life! Means, with someone who can make her happy, make her feel valuable! Look Papa also moves on in his life, he is happy with kavya!

Samar- you know, you just talk whatever was in my mind! But do you have anyone in your mind!

Sweety- yeah, I have! He will be perfect for mummy!

Samar- You means Anuj!!

Sweety- yes! But I am not sure what he thinks of mummy! So I want to confirm first! Will you support me?

Samar- of course!

Toshu and kinjal heard everything what sweety and samar were talking, kinjal was happy with their thought but toshu didn't say anything!

KAPADIA ENTERPRISES

Anuj was feeling anxious all of sudden, because he didn't get any message from Anu! He had sent her several messages, but she didn't reply! Just then he got her call!

Anuj- Anu, where are you, why are you not responding to my messages!

After hearing what other person said, Anuj rushes to the hospital! other person told him that Anupama met with an accident!

HOW'S THE CHAPTER?

TWO NEW CHARACTER IS GOING TO ENTER!