2

Several instructors exchanged glances and finally met one that was interesting. The appearance is very good, and some gimmicks and characteristics can be used in editing, and this is the strength... I hope at least not to have a tone incomplete or severely uncoordinated limbs, or if the performance is too hip, the beautiful atmosphere created in the front will instantly destroy a lot of things.

  For the draft, stage charm is very important.

  A good performance can make a person with a seven-point appearance instantly pulled up to nine points by the staged filter. This is the so-called "handsome guy with a sense of atmosphere."

  The face value is pulled into the pit, but with a strong stage expression, can this part of the face powder be quickly turned into a diehard. Otherwise, there are so many good-looking people, and the momentary love will soon be divided by others.

  The producer Cui Zhihao turned over the notes for the show he was going to perform, and couldn't help but feel slightly surprised. The overall feeling Qin Lu gave him just now was very good, except that he was a little nervous when he first took the stage, but it was understandable.

  Why would he choose such a song?

  The rhythm is fast and difficult, and it is still a dance with a heavy metal rhythm. Although the popularity of singing is very wide, for Qin Lu, who has never received systematic training, it is too reluctant.

  Although he did not agree, Cui Zhihao could not interfere with the player's choice. Just about to start Qin Lu, he smiled embarrassedly and asked if he could change the repertoire temporarily.

  Cui Zhihao, who had a good impression of Qin Lu, heaved a sigh of relief and nodded, "Of course, you have the choice. But there is no suitable accompaniment for a temporary change. Can you accept it?"

  Qin Lu nodded.

  Cui Zhihao smiled: "Then please start your formal performance."

  Qin Lu let out a breath.

  Originally, the main performance was a singing and dancing song, but the pupil-like movements and childish singing in my memory were horrible. Even if Qin Lu was forced to imitate it, it would be impossible to complete it in such a short time.

  The most important thing is that Qin Lu has never heard of the original song.

  Compared with the doomed car accident scene, Qin Lu chose to temporarily change the show.

  He doesn't play a lot of songs. Most of the people he met in the past were people in the film and television circles. When he was busy, he didn't have time to listen to it.

  It's also very rare to have a song with a little confidence.