38

There is no camera installed in the stairwell. Not only do the trainees do not know how the road west and Qin Lu got acquainted with each other, the staff of the program group also do not know.

    So when he saw Lucy share his customized nutritious meal with Qin Lu, the assistant director who watched the cameraman's real-time shooting was not generally surprised.

    Although Lucy has always smiled brightly when recording variety shows, she is not a very contact person. Even if it seems pleasant to get along with each other on the surface, it is difficult for a relatively stranger to walk into his safe zone in a short period of time.

    This can be regarded as a common problem of popular stars. There are too many people trying to approach themselves with various purposes every day. People with limited energy cannot always be on guard. The best way is not to have deep friendship.

    Don't chat, don't talk about things, don't show true thoughts.

    Boring and closed, but the safest.

    The person who had run into the wall several times when facing Lucy before might have been killed. The reason why Lucy put down some guards against Qin Lu was to a certain extent because Qin Lu was really not interested in his privacy.

    Qin Lu in his memory didn't understand his sister Qin Yihan's star-chasing journey. He only had some impressions after seeing the posters placed everywhere, but he did not pay special attention to the daily habits of Guo Luxi. Naturally, I don’t know that Luxi West carries a fixed thermos cup every day, where I take it wherever I go, and the appearance rate is even so high that I will know it on a good road.

    So Qin Lu didn't know what was special about the thermos cup. Naturally, he poured the thick and fragrant grain porridge into the lid, and put his arms on his knees, holding the lid and blowing. The porridge was very hot, and Qin Lu couldn't drink it after taking a bite, so he patiently held the porridge and waited for it to cool.

    Lucy held his head while watching Qin Lu drink the porridge, the steam rising like a thick mist, enveloping Qin Lu's soft facial features, there was a warm and calm smoke.

    He glanced at it and asked the trainee who was calm and peaceful beside him: "How good is it?"

    Qin Lu took a sip and loosened his slightly raised brows. He nodded, "Very good."

    Lucy shook his head and smiled: "I don't think it tastes good. There are only a few kinds of health-preserving porridge back and forth, and they are not sweet or salty for health."

    If it weren't for the purpose of slowly recovering his stomach that was damaged by sin a few years ago, Lucy would not. Endure to drink these things every day.

    Qin Lu thought for a while, "You can also make it taste better, do you like sweet or salty?"

    Lucy's black and white eyes showed a little surprise, "You don't know?"

    Qin Lu was taken aback, " Why would I do it ?" You know?"

    Lucy looked at Qin Lu with a confused look on his face, and suddenly lowered his head and laughed: "Okay, I like sweets." What

    can't be said in the interview, Lucy has been asked hundreds of times. Second-rate. Some questions are answered too many times, and even gossip reporters no longer ask them.

    Therefore, in his subconscious mind, he always feels that these problems should not be unknown to anyone.

    When Qin Lu drank the porridge, he was very quiet and would not make any sound. The picture looked very pleasing to the eye.