15

There are mirrors on the front and back of the practice room, and wooden rails for stretching the legs are placed on the inner wall. Just now, Liao Junchen was sitting next to the curtain to rest.

       There is no difference between the facilities of Class A and Class C, except that the classrooms of the same size can accommodate fewer people, so they are a bit more spacious.

         The six people in the classroom originally practiced their own, and did not interfere with each other but did not communicate. Until they saw Qin Lu coming to Liao Junchen, still carrying food in his hand, they couldn't practice anymore inexplicably.

           They also want to meet a friend to practice together, but no one knows it before, and no one knows what to say to strangers for a while. I'm even cooler when you look cold, and we won't talk to each other unless you open your mouth, so they just keep immersing themselves in the "cold" practice.

          If someone can practice together, chat and encourage each other, the process will not be so boring, and they can also make up for each other's shortcomings and help improve the shortcomings.

         It's time to break this awkward atmosphere. But what should they say?

         It's an endless loop.

         Several people looked at them casually. Seeing Qin Lu and Liao Junchen sitting cross-legged on the wooden floor and starting to divide their food, the aroma of the food spread quickly, and they felt a little hungry.

          Qin Lu laid the two bubble boxes side by side and opened them, "There are only two kinds of rice bowls, and I just took one. You pick one first, I don't care."

          It was a very common and common canteen meal, but Liao Junchen happened to not like tomatoes, so he didn't refuse Qin Lu's kindness, and chose pork ribs with rice.

          There are mirrors on both sides of the classroom. Although Qin Lu didn't pay attention specifically, he still noticed the gazes of a few trainees from time to time when he raised his head. He observed quietly for a while and quickly understood the reason for the slightly embarrassing atmosphere between them.

           Maybe they didn't realize it, but it was obvious to Qin Lu. He couldn't help but bend his eyes slightly, put down his chopsticks, and took out a bottle of ice tea from the bag: "I was thinking that maybe I might be thirsty in the afternoon practice, so I took a few more bottles. Would you like to drink it?"

           Five minutes later, several people sitting together happily drank black tea, while spitting on themselves in their hearts: It turns out that this simple way can break the deadlock, so why are they competing with each other all morning.

           Everyone is not as difficult to get along with as they seem. Once they find an entry point to chat, they find that the previous mutual jealousy makes people laugh and cry.

            Fan Xi, who is dyed with red earrings and wearing a row of diamond earrings, is not as uncomfortable as it looks. His home is a hot pot restaurant, the kind of chain in the whole country, and he is a grounded gas with a Sichuan-Chongqing accent. Honestly, rich second generation.

            Kim Yo-eun, a cool guy with an authentic Beijing accent, looks like he must be twenty-five or sixteen years old, but he is just looking anxious. He just passed nineteen not long ago. The most outrageous thing is that it is not at all that everyone grew up in the old capital alley, but a pure Korean who finished elementary school in Beijing.

            He is a typical South Korean appearance. When he is not smiling, his thin single eyelid looks a bit fierce, but when he smiles, he has cute dog eyes. He wears a black earring with the letter J on his left ear, which represents his name.