23

Chu Xinyi also looked at his teammates. He was the only B grade that was still capable of playing. The remaining seven people except for the two Ds were the last F grades.

      He was selected to this team-

      If Chu Xinyi also had the right to choose, he would not want to join such a lifeless, morale, and capable team, but he was not selected.

       When his name was called, Chu Xinyi also couldn't laugh out uncomfortably looking at a piece of dimly colored training clothes.

       He knew that the camera was facing him all the time, and if he was too reluctant when the name was pronounced by the F students, the audience might think that he looked down on the low-level trainees, which would be of no benefit to him. But even though Chu Xinyi also knew that the best way to deal with it without changing the result was to accept it, in the end, he just walked into the team without saying a word, leaving the atmosphere quickly embarrassed.

        He didn't want this, but he couldn't control it.

       Chu Xinyi is already twenty-six years old this year. Among ordinary people, he may be considered a good age of youth, but for trainees, he is already better than most of the contestants in the program "Infinite Youth". Much older.

        Yao Chen's mentor is one year younger than him. He has been a senior since his debut for many years, and he is still struggling in the talent show.

        What you eat on stage is youth rice, and singers are relatively unrestricted, but for singing idols, the golden rising period is only a few years.

        He had already lost at the starting line and had been practicing desperately for seven years before he finally had such a chance to debut.

        Chu Xinyi has also gained strength and has successfully risen to B. However, he has imagined countless times that he will finally be on the stage of the first performance, but he wants to be on stage with these teammates who can't even perform complete dance moves.

         The eldest of these teammates beside him is only twenty years old, and the rest is just an adult, and he doesn't understand what Chu Xinyi is desperate in his heart.

         Chu Xinyi also didn't say a word. He was originally a relatively cold look, and when he was not speaking, he refused to be thousands of miles away, and the young brothers who looked at him were worried and at a loss.

         Li Yuran, who personally drew Chu Xinyi into the team, pursed his lips, already feeling a little regretful. He knew that his strength was very poor, and the teammates around him were in the same situation as him. Chu Xinyi could even be said to be a little out of place in this team. The only thing they would bring him was a drag.

          But when he was drawn to get the right to choose, Li Yuran couldn't help but feel hot-headed, a little naive, and selfish, and wanted to bring in a strong student to help him present the stage well.

         It was not his turn to choose the A-level, and Li Yuran opened his mouth to choose Chu Xinyi.

        This is actually for a little reason...When he was eating in the cafeteria before, Li Yuran saw the other party's B-level training uniform and plucked up the courage to ask Chu Xinyi some questions about dancing. The other party patiently helped him.

        So he was secretly persuading himself to imagine that Chu Xin was also a good person, and he wouldn't mind teaming up with him.

        But now, he feels he has done something wrong.