16

Before and after dinner, Qin Lu went to find Su Qinglan, carefully explained the problem Liao Junchen told him to Su Qinglan, and then listened to him sing a few times and patiently corrected a few places before returning to Class A to continue practicing.

      Seven people practiced until midnight. Qin Lu just felt tired when he continued practicing in the afternoon. It was a disguised rest for an hour or two to find Su Qinglan in the middle. Instead, he began to feel sore all over, as if his body was heavy and not like his own.

      Liao Junchen has experience. Even though Qin Lu didn't say a word, he knew at a glance that Qin Lu must have suffered from today's high-intensity training.

      It was also that he had neglected and forgotten that Qin Lu was different from how he was used to daily dancing.

     Liao Junchen raised his hand and patted Qin Lu's shoulder with a slap, "Let’s practice here today, but I need to do a complete stretch."

      Qin Lu resisted the momentary soreness of his shoulder and nodded calmly.

       Fan Xi hated stretching the most. He couldn't help his head like a fight when he heard the word, but he had to do it again.

       Although the stretching process was painful, it was only difficult for a short period, but if you slack off for a while, you can surely get up the next day like being beaten by someone for eight hundred rounds.

      The good physical condition of the ten-year-old is at the peak state, otherwise, even if Qin Lu has perseverance, he won't be able to hold on for that long.

       Liao Junchen has experience in practicing all year round. The few people who took the stretching class did a full-scale stretching for half an hour, at least so that they would not be unable to move in a sore body tomorrow.

        Even Qin Lu didn't hold back his frown and showed a patience expression when he stretched, and Fan Xi, who gradually began to let go of himself after getting acquainted with him, grinned and yelled in pain. Fan Xi usually practiced for three or four hours a day, and he had already boasted about his invincible hard work with his parents and friends everywhere. But when he got here, he was excited by the people around, and his blood rushed hard to his scalp and practiced till now. He hasn't experienced such high-intensity training for a long time. From the muscles and Achilles tendons to the crevices of the bones, it is miserable.

          Other cameras have long been unable to carry it to sleep, only a few cameras are still working to record the sweat.

        The long day finally ended. Everyone went back to the bedroom one after another. Qin Lu simply cleaned up the classroom, packed the piled plastic bottles in bags, and threw them into the trash can in the corridor before turning off the lights and preparing to leave.

        People in other classes should have already gone back to the dormitory to rest. Qin Lu thought that these people in class A were probably the latest to practice, but after turning off the lights, he noticed that there was still a ray of light from the door crack at the end of the corridor.

        He walked over and took a look. The door was not closed tightly. As he approached, he could hear the creak of sneakers rubbing against the wooden floor.

       Qin Lu raised his head and glanced, a sign "Class F" was hung at the door of the practice room.

        Perhaps he heard the sound at the door, Qin Lu stopped when he heard the sound of dancing, and then came the sound of footsteps-the door was opened, and the tall boy who rolled up his sleeves looked at the light green C on training suit, stunned for a moment, "If you're finding someone, come back tomorrow. I'm the only one left."