45

There is almost no doubt that the highest number of votes in the team will eventually be Su Qinglan.

    The teams playing in the middle were indeed affected. Although their performance was not abnormal, they did not perform well.

    The audience producers have the right to abstain from votes, and the trainees in the second group are beginning to worry about whether the final number of votes will fall below the expected line.

    In the background, the cameraman pointed the camera at the third set of rap positions that were preparing to play to screen the trainees.

    The center of this team is obvious. Even if Liao Junchen is quietly leaning against the wall, the center of the team still faintly gathers on him.

    This time the costume is dark, the jacket style is simple, but it looks very handsome when worn on Liao Junchen. The hair stylist permed his hair briefly, and the black hair that had fallen naturally on his forehead was neatly combed, exposing his forehead. Liao Junchen's facial features were originally sharp, and without bangs, even if he just raised his eyes carelessly, they looked deep.

    At this moment, this highly popular Chu C is lowering his head and devoting himself to tearing down the sugar paper.

    The cameraman was convinced, and this one was still in the mood to eat sweets before he took the stage, and his psychological qualities were no longer there.

    But despite that, the camera zoomed in at Liao Junchen, whose eyes were drooping to eat sweets, and the picture still impressed tens of thousands of fans.

    Some people are born to eat this bowl of rice, no matter what they do, they have their own attractions.

    Qi Yuxuan is already used to going on stage like eating and drinking water, so of course he is not nervous, but leaning aside in a relaxed manner, watching Liao Junchen quietly eating sweets a bit funny.

    These young trainees are quite individual, Qi Yuxuan thought, this is a good thing.

    If a person wants to stand out among so many people in the entertainment circle, he must not only have strength, but also have labels and memory points.

    Contrast, naturally better.

    Liao Junchen seems to have such a cold personality who likes to eat candy, which is a good memory point, which can make fans find it interesting, and it can also be used as a label to make people remember him.

    Although it seems a bit utilitarian to think so, the fact is that after entering the circle, Qi Yuxuan discovered that most celebrities are forced to create a certain label out of "survival needs."

    Maybe he likes raising small animals, maybe he likes the second dimension, or maybe he’s afraid of fish.

    Qi Yuxuan once saw a senior in a variety show of cooking for daily life. He yelled when he saw the fish, and the camera didn’t know how to deal with it. The expression stunned the fish.

    This predecessor has been barraged by netizens since the show was broadcast, but he has indeed been remembered. When I mention this variety show in the future, I will remember that he is afraid of fish.

    In the entertainment industry, being forgotten is more uncomfortable than being scolded.

    Once forgotten, there is nothing left.

    When Liao Junchen and his group came on stage, the trainees who were watching the performance in the lounge heard more deafening screams.

    In 4seven, Qi Yuxuan’s fans have always belonged to the older Buddha family, so this means that almost all of the fans in this wave of support are Liao Junchen’s fans.