7

Zhou Cun won F without any accident. But he seemed to have listened to what Yao Chen had just said, and did not refute the result, but simply left the stage after thanking him honestly.

  If he understands the good intentions of the instructors, I believe he will change his original attitude in the next training.

  "Where are you going?" Seeing Qin Lu standing up, Su Qinglan asked in a low voice while making room for him.

  Qin Lu pointed to the mineral water bottle next to the seat, with a smile: "Toilet."

  "Oh!" Su Qinglan scratched his head embarrassedly, watched Qin Lu go down the steps, walked around the backstage partition, turned around, and continued to watch the show happily.

  There were not many people coming and going in the corridors, but due to the long recording time and a large number of trainees and staff, it was normal to take turns in and out of the backstage. No one paid too much attention to Qin Lu's actions.

  After entering the rest area, it was much quieter. He can only vaguely hear the next trainee in the studio introducing himself, but the atmosphere is not as noisy as in the hall, which makes it difficult to calm down.

  He needs a relatively quiet place to be able to think about the situation facing him now and what to do next.

  Qin Lu looked at the strange boy in the mirror. Seventeen was the best age in a person's life. He looked at this young face carefully. It was similar to his youthful six or seven points, but it was more delicate, the pupils of the eyes were lighter in color, and looked like clean and clear amber under the light source.

  Very thin, belonging to puberty peculiar thinness. In his memory, the original owner has grown wildly nearly ten centimeters in the past year, and his height fluctuates too quickly and his weight can't keep up with the normal proportion.

  Everyone’s adolescence is a limited beauty that would never come back in his life, but now as this boy, he has the opportunity to do it again.

  What did he do at this age? Probably nothing special. He went to a high school that is not considered an elite but has a good relationship with my classmates. He has many friends, and every day is considered carefree.

  If he grows up smoothly according to the picture he has conceived, maybe in the future, he will be an ordinary office worker, form an ordinary but happy family, and live a life in peace and warmth.

  But life will not go on completely according to personal wishes. Knowing that the year his parents left, Qin Lu had just entered university, and all his good ideas were shattered before they could be realized. During that time, he felt that nothing was interesting, as if he had lost the ability to perceive happiness. After a long period of confusion, he decided to cheer himself up again.

  Later, because he didn't finish his university studies and bumped into walls until he started to get involved in performances, Qin Lu suddenly realized that he could choose to be a completely different person to experience the sorrows and joy that he had always lost.

  This is why he knows that the group acting is not only hard and not much money but still reluctant to leave. After the work is completed every day, he will quietly watch the actors acting on the side. After learning a lot, he gradually became interested in the actor industry and began to slowly regain the long-lost happiness.

  He practiced the plots he had seen during the day at home, wrote his own biographies, and slowly guessed the psychology and emotions of the characters. Gradually, from seeming to understand but not understanding, to being able to silently judge in my heart this character will be more real when expressed in another way.

  Qin Lu has no teacher system to teach him, he is his teacher. He can vaguely feel that he is talented in this aspect, and even feel that his acting skills are gradually mature and self-contained.

  Although he was only in his thirties when he died, he could probably be regarded as spending his entire life on the road as an actor. Qin Lu completed the Grand Slam at the age of twenty-eight in the three countries with the highest gold content in the Family Best Actor Award. The highest international award in the actor category is also nominated for the actor, so there is not much regret.

  The former friend didn't even exist in this world. The intersection between him and the past only stayed in the memory of his mind. All he had to do now was to look forward.

  Qin Lu sorted out the current situation of this body and planned to finish recording the program first.

  After all, he can't go back to the school directly, because although he inherited the memory of the original owner, he is not the original owner. Although his grades in school were not bad, he has been out of the high school campus for more than ten years after all. It would be easy to show off if he couldn't keep up with the progress of his studies. He has no way to explain.

  Once he chooses to retire, there is no reason not to go to school. The parents of the original owner did not get a reasonable reason, and it was impossible to let his son with excellent grades leave the campus, let alone he is still a "minor."

  In this case, the current draft is the best excuse not to return to school. Not only must he continue to participate in the audition, but he must also try his best to get a debut spot in this show.

  The registration information provided by "Unlimited Youth" is marked. The nine people who finally make their debut in the program will automatically sign a one-year economic contract with the brokerage company. For a full year in the future, they will launch activities as a limited men's group, record exclusive group reviews, and conduct national tours.

  There are so many things that can be changed in one year.

  Qin Lu is too aware of how much a year can make in the entertainment industry. It is enough to make an ordinary teenager who no one knows, become a household name and a shining star.

  Of course, this is only a possibility.

  As for whether the men’s group’s limited time limit has passed, whether he will continue to sing and jump on the road, or slowly transform and become an actor again, it depends on whether his mind will change in the future. The future matters are left to the future self to make decisions, after all, people will change with time and experience.

  He has time and patience.

  However, no matter where the one-year limited men's team can push nine people to go, Qin Lu is sure that the original owner's parents will continue to support him.

  Speaking of it, the parents of the original owner in my memory seem to have a relatively open-minded personality. They only expressed certain concerns about the original owner's decision to participate in the draft and did not oppose it.

  To Qin Lu, family members have extraordinary significance. Although it was not his original intention to replace the original owner, since he continued to live on behalf of the original owner, he would treat the original owner's parents and sisters as his real family members.

  After thinking it through, Qin Lu planned to go back to watch the show. Speaking of his coming-out time is not too short, Su Qinglan might feel a little strange if he doesn't go back.

  It's just that he just walked out of the bathroom door, and a figure smashed in his direction without warning.

  In a hurry, Qin Lu only noticed that the other party's face was pale, and he was probably a trainee in his clothes.

  Qin Lu subconsciously stretched out his hand to help, but he miscalculated the other's height and body shape, and for a moment forgot that he was no longer a daily fitness youth, but a high school student who lacked exercise.

  He took two steps back uncontrollably before struggling to stabilize, anyhow he fell miserably without taking the opponent with him.

  Qin Lu helped him to sit down on the edge of the corridor and observed the other person’s condition. He felt that the symptoms were a little familiar: "Can you hear me? Is it hypoglycemia?"

        The boy lost consciousness just for a moment. In a state of trying to stay awake but may faint again at any time. He took a moment to reflect what Qin Lu said just now, and nodded with a tired face, a little speechless.

  No one else was seen in the corridor, Qin Lu said, "Wait for me."

        A few minutes later, Qin Lu ran back with the staff. He just grabbed the first staff member he saw to help call the medical staff, and after confirming that the other party had called for someone, he looked for people one by one and asked if there was any sugar or chocolate.

  When recording variety shows like this for a long time without taking a break, the staff often don't have time to eat seriously. Generally, they carry some energy-replenishing snacks in their pockets to cushion their stomachs. Qin Lu asked a few people, and finally found a girl who talked well. Not only did he give him a few chocolates, but he didn't worry about coming over with him.

  This staff member is just a young girl in her twenties. She had just finished her work and had to rest for a while, but she just happened to see Qin Lu, with her name and grade on her clothes, politely but anxiously asking if she had any sugar.

  To be honest, the reason why the girls took the initiative to speak up was because Qin Lu was anxious for help, and the other was because Qin Lu was so good-looking.

  When the other party was relieved and looked at her with clear amber eyes and said "thank you", the girl was very polite on the surface and said that it was okay. She felt that she was right when she decided to help.

  When she followed Qin Lu to find the trainee with low blood sugar, she couldn't help but wonder if she had burned some high scent recently.

  Ninety-nine trainees can be selected, and naturally, they are all good-looking. But there are not many people whose face value can be called the ceiling.

  With such a small probability event, she had two close encounters in a short period.

  Although the boy sitting against the wall had a bad face and closed his eyes, it did not affect his clear features. He lowered his head slightly, and he could still see the slightly sharp mandible in the shadow because of his thinness.

  Compared to Qin Lu's gentle and delicate appearance, he looked a little cold. With thin eyelids and thin lips, it doesn't look like the easily accessible type.

  He probably opened his eyes when he felt that someone was coming back.

  A piece of unpacked chocolate was handed to him, and a familiar gentle voice said: "Add some sugar, it should be much better after eating."

  Another unfamiliar girl also said: "Yes, yes, I still have a lot, and there is not enough after eating!"

  He raised his hand and took the chocolate.

================
I am very happy today so I will
update some chapters again.
Intentionally, I was supposed to update
a little earlier but got carries
away when my cousin told something.

Short story, I am becoming
an Aunt. My very first time!
I was bewildered about the
fact that my other cousin(boy)
got his gf preggy. But they are
in the right age so it's okay.

I almost didn't believe it until
she said there was an ultrasound
pictures and I can go to their
house tomorrow.

The stomach is already 3 months,
they only found out about it
this month. My boy cousin really
is something