40

Ji Yan was pacing at the door of the practice room, and he was a little worried. Lucy's face was very bad when he was chasing over, but he told him not to let the staff follow, so he didn't say anything.

    Qin Lu and Lu Xi had been out for a while, Ji Yan and Wang Qing were a little worried, they were already thinking about how to comfort him when Lu Xi came back -

    but they didn't expect that Lu Xi and Qin Lu came back laughing and talking.

    His face was gloomy when he went, and he was refreshed when he came back.

    Wang Qing and Ji Yan looked at each other, seeing confusion in each other's eyes: What happened?

    The cameraman was still recording, and the two did not ask, but they both relaxed instantly.

    It's fine.

    When training in the afternoon, it was more obvious that Lucy's mood improved, his smile was more than yesterday, and he was more patient when instructing the trainees.

    The difficulty of the song itself is not the memorization of the tune and lyrics, but the interpretation of it.

    Up to now, everyone has been able to memorize the parts they got after practice, and they can sing them completely. But the problem is that simply finishing singing does not mean that the core of the song can be conveyed, and the emotion can infect every listener.

    "Wind Leading the Way" is not a simple lyrical song, but an interspersed between memories and realistic perspectives, telling how to constantly break free from shackles and shackles, and run to the endless distance through confusion and hesitation.

    When I was young, I was ignorant but fearless, having nothing but magnanimous.

    However, there were many ups and downs under his feet as he moved forward, and he was frustrated and lost trying to entangle the person who was going forward, pulling him into the quagmire. Want him to be stunned by failure, and never to be a hero, Pandora's whispers whispered in his ear, people are born ordinary.

    Is life ordinary? of course not.

    There must always be the first ray of sunlight to break through the darkness. Ordinary does not mean mediocrity. Glory comes from decay.

    What needs to be done is to stick to the heart, not afraid of rumors, and not afraid of failure.

    The tone of the early stage of the song is nervous and struggling. After being overwhelmed by reality, I doubt myself and hesitate to give up.

    The interlude is that the dense fog covering the road ahead is broken by hope, and the heart is no longer shaken, only a stubborn and stubborn belief.

    At the climax, the rhythm of the song itself is quickened and the mood is high, breaking through the boundless darkness with indomitable momentum, letting the wind whizzing by the ears blow away all the depressed past, crossing the final finish line, and embracing the burning free soul. .

    Life is a game of no regrets, but the one who holds the game is himself. Every grid is a choice, it seems that there is a dead end everywhere, and every step is a shackle. But looking in another direction, on the chessboard, there is nowhere to go, nowhere to live.

    No matter how difficult the dead end is, there is a silver lining and the possibility of a comeback.

    If you want to win, you can't stand still.

    Yuan Sang is a singer who is close to forty years old. He has a lot of experience and a deep foundation. He belongs to a well-known veteran singer in the music scene. This song is his own self-composition, and it is about his own life experience. There was a period of desolation and depression, from Jiang Lang to the end of suffering, the process of rejuvenation is equivalent to a new life, giving him a lot of insight and relief.