39

For Qin Lu in his previous life, the relationship with fans has always been very far away.

    Qin Lu used to be sullen in filming all the year round, from various small supporting roles on his own.

    Except for filming in the crew, Qin Lu has very little personal life. After the popularity slowly rises, I will give myself two weeks of vacation a year to travel to various places. I have rented a car abroad to drive on a wilderness road to no-man’s land, and I have also been to a prosperous and exotic city. Few people would recognize him, let alone step forward to disturb him.

    Qin Lu concentrates on filming, hardly participates in variety shows, and interviews can say less. For him, fans are more inclined to be "audiences", and they may not like him, but the characters.

    According to Qin Lu's personal understanding, if the other side would watch every movie he made, he would be considered a fan.     Qin Lu couldn't understand.     He said simply and directly: "If so, you can see him directly and honestly, instead of causing him trouble like you are now. If he likes you, why did you run yesterday?"     The person in front of him said that the logic was not logical. Fluency, no causation before and after. If she really thinks Lucy will like her, why not meet in formal occasions generously and choose to peep.     And it is clear that Lucy has been negatively affected.     The girl couldn't answer. She stared at Qin Lu in a very poor tone and very aggressive: "It's none of your business."     He looked at the girl quietly. Qin Lu's eyes were very transparent, and the sunlight penetrated into the enclosed space through the skylight in the stairwell, and he could see the tiny floating dust in the air.     The trainees standing on the steps are very young, but they seem to be able to see through the other's thoughts that they want to hide.     Qin Lu looked at the girl with a calm look. She was a little guilty for some reason, and her eyes dodged: "I didn't do anything, I just like him."

    But they only accompany each other across the screen, do not need to face each other, and do not need to seek special treatment from each other.

    So when Qin Lu was questioned, he didn't quite understand.

    He lowered his eyes, a little startled.

    The girl wearing a hat and mask in front of her couldn't see her facial features, but could only see a pair of eyes. The substantive paranoid anger was even mixed with a bit of hatred, and her whole body exuded a hostility that shouldn't be at this age.

    Qin Lu was quiet for a while, with a little confusion between his eyebrows and eyes: "Is that the porridge you made?"

    The girl in the hat seemed to be a cat with its tail stepped on, feeling ironic: "Of course not!" She then seemed to bite. He gritted his teeth and quickly said, "Lucy never eats what I give."

    Qin Lu looked at her, but still didn't understand: "Then why do you want to give it. Do you know Lucy?" The

    brim of the hat came out. His eyes trembled for a moment, and then with a sure smile: "We are the best pair. He said that he likes girls with long hair. The constellation fits best with Scorpio, and the skin should be whiter... these I fit it all. Lucy will like me as long as he sees me."

    Qin Lu shook head: "I already know that he is causing trouble to the other party, but Still want to control others, this is not liking." The

    girl clearly knew that Lucy had thrown away everything she gave, but she couldn't accept this behavior. But the content on the sticky note still has no convergence.