42

Judging from the rehearsal, it can be seen that 4seven has been out for many years after all, and its strength is not something that the trainees can easily catch up with in just a few days of hard work. Regardless of stage performance or various aspects of hard power, even if the team has its own highs and lows, there is a clear gap when working with the trainees.

    Even Qi Yuxuan, who is the weakest in the team, has no performance loss to Liao Junchen. The stage strength is only part of it. The appeal, expression, the orientation and preference of the audience will affect the final presentation effect.

    The instructors were very pertinent, and the trainees bowed and stepped down. In order to save time, I can rehearse a few more times, even though the rehearsal is a day earlier this time, the process is still very fast.

    At the end of the vocal group, when he was in the audience, Lucy habitually stretched out his hand to signal the players to cheer together.

    It may seem meaningless for the team to do a cheering movement, but in fact it can mobilize the spirit very well, and at the same time make the teammates realize that they are not fighting alone.

    Because the theme is singing, there are no dance moves on the stage this time. But for the stage effect, there will still be some simple positioning designs and small interactions between teammates.     The emotion of this song is progressive, in fact, after this week of practice, they have cooperated very well and will not break the emotion that is promoted by singing in sections. It's just maybe because in the practice room, only a few of them practiced more relaxedly, but the scene was performed in the sight of the four instructors, countless staff, and other trainees, so Wang Qing broke the treble part.     The instructor's brows frowned almost immediately.     Although it is not uncommon to say that treble breaks are not uncommon in live performances, each time it will cause great damage and blow to the overall performance. Even if there is only one mistake and everyone else's performance is perfect, the overall feeling of this song is no longer coherent.     Perhaps because of Wang Qing's mistake, Yu Zifei, who has always seemed calm, also sang a sentence wrong, a little out of tune.

    When they made a mistake, the other teammates couldn't help but change their expressions slightly. Only Qin Lu and Luxi didn't seem to hear the other party's mistake, their expressions as usual.

    The instructor nodded secretly. Even if the sound is broken, the expression shouldn't panic, and you have to pretend that nothing happened and continue the performance.

    The trainees still have too little experience and don't know how to deal with emergencies.

    After the performance, Wang Qing gritted his teeth a little annoyed and lowered his head without speaking, and his mood was obviously depressed.

    Not because the rehearsal did not meet expectations, but because he was worried that he would make mistakes like just now when he got on the stage.

    Yu Zifei looked expressionless and seemed unaffected. But his eyes fell down, obviously not as calm as it seemed.

    Qin Lu calmly looked at the demoralized teammates, and didn't say anything immediately.

    There is still time. It is a big taboo to collapse before going on the field. Even if you can do it well, once you start to doubt yourself, you will make more mistakes.

    For this situation, Lucy is very experienced. Although 4seven seems to be very reliable now, it was a little bit from a newcomer at first, and after many trials, it was able to do its job well.