3

"It's Nan Xiao...?"

  "It's really him. Why did he come here? I remember he has been out for five or six years?"

  "Is this the tears of the times? Nan Xiao actually came to participate in "Unlimited Youth" and competed with us... Well, I actually feel a little bit sour."

  The trainees around were all talking in low voices. Qin Lu looked at the people in the center of the stage. He looked twenty years older than these average ages. The trainees on the left and right have to be mature. The aura is also strong, and he is not uncomfortable facing the camera.

  He is considered a standard thick face, with exquisite stage makeup at the moment, with a bit of softness in the sharpness.

  Even though as the senior of most of the trainees present, he has made his debut for many years, Nan Xiao still solemnly bowed to the four instructors with a standard ninety-degree bow after taking the stage.

  "Hello teachers, I'm Nan Xiao." The instructors are obviously familiar with him, and Yin Suli, the outspoken rap tutor, said in surprise: "Are you the one in the "Secret History of the Palace" that was broadcast during this time... with a sword guard?"

  Generally speaking, after listening to Yin Suli cue his role, most people will smile a little, at least to be able to catch the topic that the other party throws up intentionally or unintentionally, but Nan Xiao is not an ordinary person.

  I saw the other party's face serious, and didn't even move the eyebrows: "It's me." Yin Suli was obviously chasing the drama, and wanted to make him spoil it: "So, did you find the heroine in the next episode? Is she the second man? Saved it?"

  Nan Xiao remained motionless: "It will be broadcast on time at 18 o'clock tomorrow." Yin Suli: "...You are quite principled?"

  Nan Xiao nodded, "Thank you, this is what I should do."

  Yin Suli: "..."

  Yes, I have a personality.

  She turned to look at the dance instructor Yao Chen: "Do you know him?"

  "Yeah." Yao Chen was full of emotion when he saw Nan Xiao's student profile. He looked at Nan Xiao, "In fact, you still have Count as my predecessor, I met you at the entertainment awards ceremony."

  At that time, Nan Xiao had just turned twenty years old, and not long after his debut, he was still in a period of rising in anticipation of the increase in popularity. When Yao Chen saw the other party, he was still a silly half-year-old child, thinking that the other party was a very powerful senior.

  Five or six years have passed in the blink of an eye, and Yao Chen's men's team 1billion has become more and more popular. His popularity is no longer the same as before, but Nan Xiao has become a trainee who needs to be evaluated by his younger generations.