31

The fare is not high, it is almost a "cabbage price". After all, the trainees are just idol reserves and have not really made their debut.

    However, even though the number of people grabbing tickets is not comparable to the third-line idols, the enthusiasm of the show fans is incomparable to those of the buddha fans who have already debuted.

    Some people rely on their previous ticket-grabbing experience to find a computer with fast internet speed and high configuration. Some people spend money to find someone to shoot with a machine. After going online, the admission ticket is empty in a very short time.

    Some people who grabbed the tickets happily posted screenshots in the super chat of unlimited youth.

    [Did you vote today? V: [Infinite Youth Super Talk] Qin Lu, I can finally see you! Excitedly wanted to go downstairs to run laps. I have been a non-Chief. I didn't expect that after I liked Qin Lu, it seemed that luck started to get better! You must know that I bought ten scratches and nine of them without a point. The last one was given to classmates and turned around and won 20 [not laughing or crying] I didn’t expect to get a ticket today, it’s amazing! ]

    Under review a start or a slice of lemon essence crying, mixed with a few Congratulations land powder. But after a certain message appeared, I gradually didn’t know who started it. Everyone started to forward the wish and worship Koi on the crooked

    floor—— [Eat oranges or grapefruits V: I went to the game after I just read this Weibo Draw a card and hit sssr! ! ! ]

    In fact, if you look at it rationally, the traffic of Infinite Youth Super Talk is actually very large, and this post is easy to see if it floats high on it. Small lucky events of this degree are not uncommon with a large base. . But since a certain online shopping software broke out the lucky "koi" that made a sensation across the Internet, everyone likes to follow the trend and repost similar microblogs with good luck. In fact, it is just to be happy and it takes no time to make a wish. money.

    Therefore, this Weibo, which originally had only dozens of likes, has been reposted more and more, and the reposting of comments has no relation to the content mentioned in the original blog. It is all netizens making their own wishes.

    Fans of every Weibo account are not necessarily star followers, so when they saw the Weibo that was transferred to the homepage, everyone just queued up and didn't know what Qin Lu did.

    But in order not to appear too ky, I also respect the original blog. Even if some of the microblogs that were reposted on the homepage didn’t know who Qin Lu was, they all said, "Little brother Qin Lu, bless me to be born this year. fiscal".

    This Weibo has become an unexpectedly small hit. Although it is not a break, at least it has a sense of presence in front of some people who do not watch the draft, and has a little impression of the name.

    -

    training base.

    Each group practiced intensively. During these two days, they worked overtime to rehearse the new movements and positions, and strive to perform the stage to the best in the limited time.

    In the afternoon before the performance, all the trainees boarded the bus and rushed to the recording site to rehearse overnight.

    Because of the large number of people, the time is tight during the rehearsal of the groups and the time allocated to each team is not much. The overall rhythm is fast and can't wait to fly.