47

When the bus stopped in front of the "world famous" hot pot restaurant, passersby looked over subconsciously.

    Most people's first reaction is that they should be tourists from other places. After all, the famous world is famous in the local area, but because the consumption is too high, it is not overcrowded on weekdays.

    They thought it was a wave of out-of-towners who were slaughtered, but they soon discovered that the direction of things was a little unexpected-the

    people who got out of the car seemed familiar?

    Even if you are far away, you can see that he is tall and long and legs are long, and you can see that he is definitely handsome just by looking at the outline.

    And this situation is not just an exception. The eyes of passersby ranged from casual to slightly widened, and they saw handsome guys jumping out of the car like dumplings one after another. The entrance of the hot pot restaurant was soon filled with young and handsome boys. .

    "Wait, did I read it wrong, it seems to be Liao Junchen?!"

    "...That's right, isn't Qin Lu next to him?"

    "I'm going!!! Isn't that Lucy !!"

    "What? ??? I'm honest!!"

    Only some of the trainees who had followed "Infinite Youth" knew it, but Lu Xi's nationality was simply incomparable, and the passersby who were just surprised and curious immediately began to boil.

    The crowd began to gather, and in a short period of time, countless mobile phone cameras were aimed at the area in front of the hot pot restaurant.

    Lucy is not unfamiliar with this situation. In fact, in the past, he would be covered by staff, and he would immediately enter the private room in full armor. But this time, because there were too many trainees, it was impossible to completely avoid being noticed.

    On the contrary, the trainees were all taken aback. Before participating in the show, they went out to eat, and no one paid any attention to them. Now this feeling is a bit new for the trainees.     The assistant had already contacted the hot pot restaurant, and the other party was ready to wait. When the time was almost up, he was waiting at the door. At this moment, he quickly greeted them and let the trainees go inside.

    Lucy has reserved the venue and will not receive other customers at night.

    In fact, there were so many trainees that there were no vacancies left after they filed in.

    This is still the number of customers that the world famous door can accommodate, otherwise a smaller hot pot restaurant may not be able to squeeze in.

    Therefore, although it is exciting for passers-by to meet celebrities, in fact, it only takes a few minutes from getting off the car to when all the staff enter the store.

    Some passers-by take pictures and post on Weibo or Moments, and they mainly mention meeting Lucy to eat hot pot. Most of them don't know other trainees.

    Fans inadvertently saw it through the keyword square, and at the same time they were excited and realized that it should be the farewell meal for Lucy and the trainees. Although excited, they all warned each other that this is private time not to disturb them and leave them space.

    The trainees looked around at a large area of ​​Wuyin, and sat down at a random table with their close friends.

    The innermost position was reserved for Lu Xi. When he came in, the trainees all looked at the senior who paid for the guest with bright eyes, and there were shouts of thanks from all directions.