50

The assistant director is in the next room at the moment, watching the real-time footage from the hidden camera with interest.

    In the apheresis room, which seems to have no witnesses, in fact, cameras from several angles are disguised and hidden in every corner. The real process to be carried out this afternoon is not a one-person interview, but a planned trick and a "hidden camera" session that tests the trainees' temperament and character at the same time.

    The process is actually very simple. First, when the trainee is preparing for an apheresis, he witnesses a staff member spilling coffee on the camera. Then the staff asked nervously if they could pretend not to see it, because the camera was worth six figures and could not afford to pay. There is no shortage of funds for the program group, and the point is that there is no definite evidence. Maybe if you choose to pretend that you didn't see it, and you can't find who did it, you can just let it go.

    To help the staff hide it, or to be honest but lack empathy, and let the staff lose their jobs for unintentional mistakes and get into financial trouble?

    Of course, the program crew wouldn't really set up a camera for the "hidden camera" session. That camera is a one-to-one imitation model, and the weight is about the same. A layman can't tell the difference without looking carefully.

    The essence is to play tricks. By the way, observe the first reaction of the trainees when they face this kind of thing in private, and they will choose how to deal with it.

    This part is actually not very friendly to the trainees, because if it is not handled properly, it will cause a bad impression. Unless the performance is correct, most of them will be scolded.

    The program team doesn't care if the trainees will be scolded, they want topicality.

    Of course, in the final editing, it will be cut in a funny direction, but whether the audience will still have a negative impression of the trainee is not a concern in the later stage.

    Last time, the assistant director left a deep impression on Qin Lu, so he specially arranged Qin Lu to be the first one to see how he would deal with such an unexpected and difficult situation.

    At this moment, the staff is explaining the situation with a worried look, waiting for the trainee's response.

    In fact, she is really nervous now. The young trainee was tall, and looked at her briefly when he lowered his eyes slightly.

    No staff member didn't know Qin Lu, but this time, it was the first time to have close contact with each other without looking through the camera. Qin Lu was nearly twenty centimeters taller than her, and when her pale amber eyes met her, the staff couldn't think for a moment.

    He calmed down and comforted: "Don't worry, I'll check if the camera is broken first."

    Staff: "...I just watched it, and it's broken."

    Qin Lu smiled reassuringly: "I understand a little bit. The principle, maybe it can be repaired." The

    staff's pupils trembled: "...!!" By

    the way, Qin Lu is a scholar. It was mentioned in the previous resume that he participated in the National Robotics Competition, maybe others really know a little bit?

    The staff didn't understand this. Qin Lu seemed too calm and reliable, so she subconsciously believed it.

    But... there is no such link in the design link! The camera is a fake model, which looks very realistic from a distance, but may be revealed if you look closely. In the planning of the program group, the trainees should have panicked when they encountered such a difficult thing. At most, they would start helping to find a way, and would not be so calm to see if the camera could work.