21-22

CHAPTER 21

       After the door was opened, the first person who came down was the bodyguard brother who was already familiar to fans.

      This bodyguard has followed them since 4seven debuted. In the hearts of many old fans, he is not only a staff member but also a very kind "family member", who accompanied the fashionable and ignorant members who had just debuted through the unknown.

       Some fans in the top position are familiar with ridicule: "Brother Chen, you are fat again."

       The girls around began to laugh, this is a stalk that only senior fans know about, and the members and the bodyguard a long time ago. There is love for interaction.

        However, the eldest bodyguard was unmoved, adhering to a serious face and pretending not to hear.

       When the iconic black Martin boots stepped out of the car, fans immediately drew their attention back.

        Only Fang Zekun in the group wears Martin boots. He likes this kind of slightly punk outfit, especially rivets. So now fans can look through the gallery of old fans a bit and find that rivet leather jackets, rivet boots, and rivets match everything.

        But this kind of non-mainstream aesthetic of the second and second class is placed on Fang Zekun. Not only will he not persuade fans, but he will think that he is super cute and personal.

        In the eyes of fans, only a kid would think about dressing cool all day long. Fang Zekun, who aims at a real man with a two-meter-eight aura, is regarded as a flourishing age in 4seven.

        "Kunzi, why do you wear such thick clothes in summer?"

        "Akun's mother loves you!"

         A sister has a very good voice and strong penetrating power: "Fang Zekun, don't get angry secretly!"

       Fang Zekun said speechlessly. Looking in that direction: "You know too much."

       The fans suddenly burst into laughter.

        Soon all the members got out of the car, and the long-lens camera of Sister Zhan suddenly made a "click" sound, which sounded like a machine gun.

        Five people stood in front of the car and waited for the security personnel. Today, everyone seems to be in very good condition.

        Lucy, leaning on the door, was chatting with Xu Zheran. His outfit today is very simple, with a white T and light blue ripped jeans, a uniquely designed limited edition joint sneakers, but still very handsome. protrude. Even the very casual expressions and actions, made by Lucy, have a special taste.

        Xu Zheran, who was next to him, did meticulous styling, from the hair to the outfit, they were perfect and couldn't fault it. Xu Zheran likes to wear silver-rimmed glasses and always looks a little bookish.

         An Ming, who was listening to the song with headphones on alone, seemed a little sleepy. His eyes were slightly lowered, and his complexion was almost reflective in the sunlight. Perhaps the sun was too dazzling at one or two o'clock. He raised his hand and put on the hood of his sweater, causing fans to scream in a small area.   

          The eldest and most stable captain Qi Yuxuan took two bottles of water from the car very intimately and asked the members if they wanted to drink it, but Lucy took it.    

        The atmosphere among the fans at the scene changed a little.    

         4seven’s group fans only accounted for 40%, and the rest are the only fans of one of the members, and a small part of them are the self-advanced CP fans.