25

"Han Zuo, Liao, Right, Su, right, right..."

    "What are you talking about?" When Qin Lu came in from the door of the practice room, he saw that Fan Xi was chanting strange content with Jin Youen excitedly, and the other side looked at him speechlessly. He took out the ice tea from the bag, smiled, and lifted the bottle to touch Fan Xi.

    "Oh, you're back so fast!"

    To save time, they have been taking turns bringing back lunch and drinks in the cafeteria these days at noon.

    "Wow, it's iced!" Fan Xi took it happily, with a trace of nostalgia in his eyes, "I think our hot pot is ready. The hot pot of lamb with a bit of cold black tea is a perfect match."

    He sighed and broke his hands. Index: "I haven't eaten hot pot for one, two, three... days. I will try to get out of this clear soup and watery place as soon as possible and realize the freedom of eating and drinking again."

    Qin Lu sat down beside him, The stack of box lunches in the bag was taken out, and blinked and smiled: "Well, the hot pot successor if you can make your debut, there will probably be an agent staring at you to control your diet. I think you should cherish the freedom to eat box lunches casually now. Don’t think about hot pot all day.”

    Fan Xi, who turned to look at Qin Lu, shook his head and with Jin Youen’s ridicule.

    "I’m hungry and hungry for more..." Kim Woo-eun exclaimed: "Aren’t you illiterate, Fan Xuezhu?"

    Fan Xi silently waved his hands and shook his head: "You fake Koreans have you ever heard of ancient Chinese. You're a bull."

    "So what were you talking about just now?" Qin Lu took a sip of iced black tea, remembering to bring the topic back to the beginning, and Fan Xi patted his forehead and sat up: "Just now Forget it, Qin Lu, I told you that I am a genius hahaha!"

    Qin Lu glanced at him, calmly drank, and motioned to him with his eyes to listen.

    "Isn’t the previous position very complicated, it’s easy to remember the position. I made a jingle to help memorize the position, and it feels very effective! I’m going to teach it selflessly when Liao Junchen comes back, so I’ll tell you first. Said—"

    Qin Lu made a pause with a good temper, tilted his head, and said with a smile in his eyes: "I don't need it, I remembered it from the beginning?"

    Fan Xi: "... Yes." "

    Jin Yoeun let out merciless ridicule.

    Su Qinglan, who had just returned from the bathroom, happened to hear this conversation and thought with a bitter expression on his face that Qin Lu was taken away by those people!

    After other trainees came back one after another, Fan Xi's formula failed to sell successfully again. Liao Junchen doesn't need him to teach. Su Qinglan has a way to remember. Han Suyan's mind is so memorable as Qin Lu. Only toeisup listened humbly, thankfully... Then he scratched his head with embarrassment and smiled silly: "P'Xi, I don't understand."

    Fan Xi drank a bottle of ice black tea in a gloomy breath, ready to start practicing aggressively.

    However, it didn't take long to practice, and the staff probes who rarely appeared at the entrance of the practice room asked everyone to take turns to record a single interview in Room 312 on the third floor.

    It seems that every trainee will go there. In the morning, many trainees have been going up and downstairs.

    Qin Lu was the last in the team to go.