46

After the performance, Lucy invited all the trainees to have dinner outside together.

    The other members have other announcements tonight. Only Lu Xi will join the group after two days. The company specially approved him to have a proper rest during the show of Infinite Youth, so he stayed.

    When the trainees thought they would go back to the training base immediately and were still reminiscing about today's stage, the senior, who was full of money and freedom, smiled slightly, and casually announced that he would take them to have something to eat in the evening. of.

    The trainees gave a burst of excited cheers after reacting for two seconds.

    "Mr. Lucy is the best!"

    "That's great, hahahahaha!!"

    "I've eaten in the cafeteria for so long that I almost forgot what delicious food tastes like..."

    Everyday life in the training base is boring and boring. It remains the same, although I dare not relax because I have been immersed in the fear of being eliminated, but in the end, the trainees are all young boys. Who doesn't want to relax for a while after completing the task and reward themselves.

    Lucy had already greeted the program team in advance, but deliberately didn't tell the trainees early in order to surprise them.

    The "rich and powerful" Lu Xi has always been known for his generosity in the circle. Generally, whether recording variety shows or filming film and television works, Lu Xi will often invite the staff to drink drinks or have dinner parties.

    The trainees have not had dinner together yet. After getting a sudden "free time", they quickly changed into private clothes, removed their makeup, and then gathered together to wait for departure.

    Qin Lu changed into the T-shirt he was wearing when he came here, a simple short-sleeved jacket with a half-length thin coat, and the fisherman hat he had worn before to block his makeup.

    After more than 60 trainees are ready in a mess, the time will not be particularly short. Qin Lu moved faster. When Lu Xi came out, he was talking to Liao Junchen with a smile.

    Lucy was accompanied by a special makeup artist, so he didn't need to remove his makeup by himself. Besides, the big stars are not the same as the trainees when they go out. They usually don't make up completely. After re-applying a lighter base layer, Lucy came over wearing a mask and baseball cap.

    "It's almost time." Lu Xi raised his hand to adjust the position of the mask, and looked at the unfamiliar trainee, "Brother Yu

    speaks highly of you." Liao Junchen did not come into contact with Lu Xi at close range . Showing a nervous look, he simply shook his head: "It's just that the training took a long time."

    His reaction was too dull, but Lucy smiled instead: "Don't be humble, I watched your performance backstage, and you are stronger than when I first debuted. It should be stronger."

    Liao Junchen raised his eyes slightly, just as he was about to say something, Qin Lu sighed: "It's the first time we meet, we have to praise each other in business."

    Lu Xi was stunned, lowered his head and smiled, looking up in a serious manner No more politeness: "Well, you're right. I praised him, but I still think I was stronger back then."

    Liao Junchen: "..." There

    were many people at the scene, so naturally, he took the bus there.

    Even though it has been a long time, the trainees have spent a lot of time changing clothes and removing makeup. When they came out, there were still many fans who did not leave. I wanted to take a last look at the trainees before leaving.