30

The camera aimed at Qin Lu and Liao Junchen from various angles, refusing to let go of any slight changes in their expressions.

    This kind of plot has always been the favorite part of the audience. The competition between trainees who are not well-connected can be seen as raging undercurrents; while the competition between trainees who are well-connected will be curious whether it will lead to war between heaven and man. It is best to have complex and contradictory emotional changes. People find it interesting.

    It is not only to record the reactions of Qin Lu and Liao Junchen, but also the reactions of other trainees, especially the top nine with high votes.

    In the stands, they can only hope for the last 64th trainees who are qualified for the promotion. They even forgot to think about whether they might be the last lucky ones, but they are excited to guess who can win the first time. The overall ranking ranked first.

    Even if you haven't watched the show, everyone has imagined that Liao Junchen will have a lot of votes as the first C vote.

    But if Liao Junchen is a strong person with outstanding professional ability in the traditional sense, then Qin Lu is a sudden emergence. In the initial rating stage, it was only C grade, but to counterattack. First, the rating was raised from C to A, and then he was voted C in the Avengers team, and even got the most popular trainee of all members.

    Now the number of votes has directly reached the top two, and it has been able to shake the original absolute advantage of threatening Liao Junchen.

    If this person is someone else, the trainees may still feel unconvinced or jealous. But this candidate is Qin Lu, and the trainees are not surprising. Thinking about how he and Liao Junchen were inseparable from the first day, they only felt that there was only one thought left in their hearts: excitement.

    Producer Cui Zhihao had a full view of everyone's reaction. He smiled and looked at the two one or two candidates who were still sitting firmly in the stands: "Qin Lu trainee, Liao Junchen trainee, please come to the stage."

    The highlight of the audition program is the ranking changes of high-ranking trainees. Naturally, it is impossible to finish reading as straightforwardly as before.

    All the trainees on the scene immediately turned their eyes on the two who stood up.

    Oh oh oh oh, it's coming.

    Today, everyone is wearing a uniform white school uniform style suit, but the same clothes on Qin Lu and Liao Junchen look completely different.

    Qin Lu is still a minor this year. Although he has begun to be slender and tall, his skeleton has not yet been fully opened. He has the unique thinness of a young man and is entirely of a paper figure. Natural and refreshing black hair hung in front of his forehead, and his clear and quiet eyes were lighter in the light. It was a clean first love who came out on campus.

    Although Liao Junchen was only 21 years old, he practiced dancing all year round, and the muscle lines wrapped in a school uniform suit were smooth and beautiful. His muscles and bones are open and his body is straight. Even if he just walks towards the front of the stage, he is unspeakably good-looking. The three-dimensional sharp features exude aggressive hormones.

    He was sitting in the last row with Qin Lu ahead of him, but he did not leave directly, but stood at the bottom of the first row and waited for him to come on stage with him.

    The trainees may not be able to see it, but if you carefully observe the shots taken during the whole process of stunned faces, you can see that in just a few short steps, Liao Junchen's originally cold and distant eyebrows slowly become soft.