6

The trainee standing in the center of the stage grew well. He is dressed properly and you can see that it has been carefully prepared, and the makeup is also very delicate. He can be regarded as the kind of handsome guy who has a high rate of turning back when walking on the road.

  But there are not a few ugly people who can come to the talent show. Even if it’s just the facial features of the week, the costumes and the makeup blessings are not much different after the packaging.

  The problem is that this trainee from Fenghua Entertainment seems to be very confident.

  Producer Cui Zhihao, whose attitude has been relatively mild since the beginning of the recording, has a dull face and no obvious emotions. He repeated it calmly but coldly: "You said your total practice time as a trainee is only three days?"

  "Yes." The other party seemed to have been waiting for the instructor to notice this problem and confirmed it very simply and reservedly. They heard it right.

  That is an inexplicable and somewhat superior attitude. As if he was saying, I only practiced for three days. If I am very weak, it is excusable. But if some of you are not as good as me after practicing for a long time, it means that I will be strong in the future, so what do you work hard for?

  Yin Suli stared at the trainee for a while and slapped the ballpoint pen in her hand at the table. She leaned back on the back of her chair and raised her eyebrows. She seemed to be very interested and said: "Then what would you order?"

  The pure newcomer who appeared on the show for the first time seemed very confident. He smiled and said, "I like singing. Yes, the dance company has given temporary training in basic skills, and I can also freestyle for rap."

  "Oh." Yin Suli looked at him with a smile but didn't comment on it. She just said concisely, "Then you start first. Your performance, after all, you don't have much experience to talk about."

  Zhou Cun was stunned for a moment. It seemed a little embarrassing, but he was a little unconvinced.

  But after all, he said it didn't count, even though he was a little suffocated, he couldn't talk back to the popular senior who had been in his debut for more than 20 years, so he had to give up his preparations for a long time and start directly.

  At the beginning of this preparation pose, Yin Suli's eyes became even colder.

  Zhou Cun simply knelt to the ground, propped his left hand behind him, and held the microphone in his right hand and held it high, as if he had also designed the plot.

  But there is no sense of beauty in this action, and it can even be seen that he hasn't done it at all. The waist was stiff and couldn't go down, and the leg muscles trembled slightly while waiting for the prelude. Obviously, there was even a little lack of exercise.

  He didn't understand that since his strength was not good, he couldn't harden some difficult moves.

  The whole performance was filled with an awkward atmosphere. The dance movements were stiff as a zombie dance, and the singing skills were not good at all.

  As for the rap he just said he can freestyle, in fact, he even showed a mess of the rap part of the prepared first stage.

  He seemed to want to be a little wild when he went to the rap part, but in fact, even his only good face was also unsightly because of his overly ugly expression.

  After listening to Su Qinglan's rap, Zhou Cun still didn't understand. It was not trying to sing loudly, and then trying to make some fierce and forceful expressions was rap. This is a big misunderstanding.

  At the end of this "performance", the atmosphere in the entire studio fell into a strange silence.

  The trainees dare not make comments easily, worrying that if the instructor will encourage him, then those who complain too much may be criticized by netizens.

  But to be honest, all the trainees feel in their hearts that this kind of performance is a bit unpredictable when dealing with the extraordinary beginning stage.

  It can even be said that it gives people a feeling of being offended and feels uncomfortable.

  He can perform poorly and make mistakes, even if his strength is poor, it doesn't matter.

  If you are not strong enough, you can continue to practice hard, and he is not the only one who does not perform well. But from the attitude he showed since he took the stage, he couldn't see the slightest respect for the stage.

  What is the stage?

  The stage is more than just an opportunity, a place where you can express yourself. It embodies the sweat that everyone has paid for it, and the bitterness of failure again and again behind the audience's invisible, witnessing them slowly stumbling from stumbling to gradually being able to start to shine.

  A good stage is bound to go through a long process of polishing, one minute on stage and ten years off stage. Behind every moving stage are countless days and nights of hard practice.

  The reason why the dull gravel can be transformed into bright and clean pearls must first have the tenacity that can withstand polishing for ten years.

  Many trainees come to participate in the competition without adequate preparation, but their attitude is completely different from that of Zhou Cun. They honestly admit that their strength is not good, and they will work hard to catch up with everyone in the future.

  And Zhou Cun on the stage is very satisfied with his performance just now.

  Perhaps he is too young to be aware of expression management. His emotions are written on his face: I have only practiced for three days. This level is very good. The instructors should praise me for being talented.

  He was wrong.

  Producer Choi Zhihao, who hasn't spoken hard since the beginning of the recording, has no expression on his face. He looked at Zhou Cun very seriously and did not immediately comment, but instead asked him a question: "How do you like your performance just now?"

  Zhou Cun panted a little after the activity, breathing calmly while showing a smile: " Not bad? It’s quite difficult to sing the whole song. There is also a rap part, which should be considered comprehensive. But because my practice time is relatively short after all, there are a few mistakes, and more practice will be more Okay."

  He probably thinks that his evaluation is very objective, not completely complimenting himself, but also pointed out some problems.

  The most important thing is that his practice time is very short, and he has a lot of room for improvement.

  After hearing his answer, the producer Cui Zhihao was not disappointed. He just raised his hand tiredly and rubbed his eyebrows.

  He didn't know how to speak anymore.

  There are too many problems. The most important thing is that Zhou Cun didn't even realize the most fundamental problem. What do you want him to say?

  Yao Chen, who was born in the only men's team among the mentors, was the most uncomfortable. He picked up the microphone and looked directly at Zhou Cun's eyes. The tone was not harsh, even gentle: "Do you know how long it took me from becoming a trainee to boarding my first stage?"

  Zhou Cun was taken aback and shook his head.

  Yao Chen smiled and said, "One thousand six hundred and forty-two days. Four and a half years."

  Zhou Cun was completely stunned.

  Yao Chen was very calm as if he didn’t think how hard he had been in the past but just stated: “When I was a child, I was not as lucky as you are now. There are so many platforms and programs that can allow you to pass three months of training. I have a chance to make my debut. I came out as a traditional trainee. I signed the company at the age of thirteen and a half years old. I left home and started a closed training in Jingnan City, a half-day drive away. Every day, the untouchable classes start at 8 in the morning. A four-hour dance class, with a 30-minute break in between, followed by vocal music, rap, posture correction, and even a general foreign language. After the course, everyone will consciously practice and practice on their own. The lighting in the room lasted until two o'clock in the middle of the night. Every day, every year."

  The trainees in the audience were very quiet and listened carefully.

  Teacher Yao Chen had a little nostalgic smile in his eyes: "At that time, everyone was very simple. The company did not allow mobile phones to be used. We worked hard in the practice room, classroom, and dormitory at three points and one line every day. We worked hard and sweated together. It’s very satisfying to take only one day off in half a month. On that day, we will go out to the Internet cafe to play games, watch the concert videos of the predecessors who have already debuted, and go to the small commodity market to buy some commemorative gifts for ourselves."

  "We are all training together. The good guys, the tacit understanding is that you only need a look to know what the other person is thinking. Those days were full and simple. Everyone was working hard in a clear direction, and often imagined what would happen if the day of debut came. Cheers, how to celebrate. When you are too tired to collapse on the ground, there will be seniors who secretly use their pocket money to buy ice drinks for the other party."

  "But sometimes life is very cruel. Only after working hard to realize how important talent is. We, who were originally at the same starting line, gradually began to be left behind.

  " Is that a painful feeling? People who have never experienced it are hard to imagine. I have worked hard for so long, clenched my teeth for so long, and desperately chased forward, but still couldn't catch up. Time is not just a simple number. Every day, every hour, every minute, it's a little bit. It's so tiring that the whole thinking stops, and I can fall asleep sitting and drinking two sips of water. For the sake of an illusory dream, I force myself to continue to dance."

  "No one who dances has been injured because there are too many people who suffer permanent damage to their knees or waist during practice, and there are even people who have been forced to stop their dreams forever. The blood and tears that I shed before were all wasted overnight."

  "Is fate fair? Never."

  "The ages and talents of the trainees are different. Some people have been fighting for two or three years, and they can't see any debut. The age is not too young. Family worries and pressure are slowly added to a person, it will overwhelm a person."

  "I am very lucky, I am talented in dancing. Others are not It is outstanding but not bad. The most important thing is that I am still young. Those older brothers who grew up with me, practiced with me, and smiled and bought me fried noodles, all leftover time. "

  Yao Chen's smile is very gentle. He is not pointing out Zhou Cun's shortcomings in the form of hurting a person's self-esteem. He just wants him to know that every stage that seems to him to deal with, even if he works hard, is possible. It is an opportunity that others have longed for but never gotten for a lifetime.

  He regretted it for a lifetime, and every time he thinks about it, he has to suffer.

  It is more than just a stage.

  It is also a dream that many people have been pursuing throughout their lives.

  Awe the stage, love the stage since you have the opportunity to stand here, don't let it down.

  Yao Chen sighed with a smile.

  "I just hope that you can cherish it."