35

Even trainees who tend to be almighty always have areas that they are better at. This is why there are different positions in general groups.

    However, the performance assessments this time are not completely assigned according to their strengths, but are chosen by the trainees on their own. In other words, if the trainee does not choose a position where he is better at, but chooses to challenge himself, the program group will not interfere.

    The three categories of rap, dance, and vocal will compete separately in the same position.

    Producer Cui Zhihao gave a detailed explanation: "The team will no longer allocate positions within the team. For example, there are three songs in the dance group to choose from. The trainees who choose the same song in the dance group will automatically form a team and only need to complete the dance. Single stage is

    enough ." "If you choose dance, you will only dance for the next performance assessment, and you don't need to sing at the same time." All the

    trainees understood. Whichever item they choose, a single assessment will be performed, and the same position will be compared internally.

    "The performances of the three position categories will be carried out separately. Team trainees performing the same song will compete within the group. Only the trainees who get the highest number of votes on the scene can get the next total ranking award ticket."

    "All options Among the trainees in the same position, the highest number of votes will be awarded extra votes." The

    trainees couldn't help thinking that the team that won the first performance only got 3,000 votes each, and Qin Lu, who had the highest number of votes, only got an extra 1,000 votes. Rewards. For the trainees who have already experienced the first overall ranking, it doesn't feel much appealing.

    Producer Cui Zhihao smiled slightly, the trainees' thoughts were written on their faces, and he could see clearly.

    In fact, when the program group first determined the number of award votes, it underestimated the voting ability of fans this year. The elimination process design was a planning error before the performance. Unexpectedly, the final number of votes was many times higher than their estimate, so the number of tickets awarded for the first performance seemed a bit tasteless.

    It is precisely because of this that the program group urgently adjusted the number of tickets for the second award to increase——

    In this way, the more tickets are awarded, the more the trainees will have a sense of competition and desire to win. What are the highlights of the game without any smell of gunpowder?

    Under the premise of trainees who are less concerned about the reward, Cui Zhihao producer dry cough was heard, smiled and throw heavy message: "! The second premiere of the award of votes will be the first show three times"

    trainee who After a moment of silence, countless voices erupted.

    "... Thirty times?! I heard you right!"

    "Let me do the math, the group won 3000 votes, 30 times is 90,000 votes!!"

    "Ninety thousand votes...the last one in the first qualifying The name is only about 30,000, and I don’t even remember that number for the top ten. Today, if you can get the number of reward votes this time, it should be able to have a great effect on the people at the bottom of the ranking.” You

    know, the ranking is based on The audience’s popularity is based on the rankings, and there are many shots in the first period. Some trainees who are very strong but have no shots are greatly ignored, and their sense of existence is too low. At this time, if the personal position assessment is excellent on stage, not only will it be seen by the audience, but also 90,000 votes can be actually added, which is enough for the latter trainees to counterattack in a small amount.