.intro.//.character summary.

This book will have discussion issues sexual assault and physical abuse. Chapters will have TW when the topic is brought up.

//////

Sire Sutherland

Sire Sutherland

•26
•Taurus
•Incarcerated for 4 years, premeditated murder; first-degree murder and arson
•Originally sentenced to 12 years, sentence reduced after psychological evaluation and trauma therapy
•Trust Issues
•Mommy Issues
•Drug Dealer
•Victim of physical and sexual abuse

Since Sire could remember, he knew one thing for certain. He was a mistake. He was unwanted and unloved. Abused by his own mother, Sire is now trying to heal the wounds she left on his heart. After serving a prison sentence for murdering his mother in revenge for her abuse, Sire is left to face his demons and try his best to conquer them. As a teen he poured himself into the street life, to escape from his home life. Now a free man, at 26, Sire returns to the drug business at the disapproval of his loved ones.

Meeting an unexpected person, Sire learns what it truly means to care or love someone and maybe even have them love you back. But hesitant as always, he doesn't make the journey easy.

Sybil Chambers

Sybil Chambers

•25
•Cancer
•Owner of a Beauty Bar; "Esteri's Beauty Bar"
•Daddy Issues
•Victim of Domestic Abuse

Sybil is a understanding woman and a true lover even thought she tried to put up a hard exterior. Focusing on her business and leaving her past behind her, she is trying to forgive old trespasses against her.

After meeting her best friends brother in a not so friendly manner, she continues to run into him and his angry lone wolf character. Gaining a new outlook on life and how everyone, no matter the difference, all has demons to bear.

////////