.eighteen.

SEXUAL CONTENT

Lifting her legs above his head, Sire admired her soft skin

Lifting her legs above his head, Sire admired her soft skin. Leaving kisses up her legs, to her ankles.

Letting them go he let her drop them on either side of him, and he looked down at her as she laid there naked.

God damn. Was all he could think looking at Sybil.

"Go in that drawer for me, right there." He spoke clearly as she leaned up and reached into his nightstand. Grabbing a condom she sat up and eyed him hungrily.

Tearing the wrapper with her teeth, Sybil took the condom out and leaned forward, grabbing Sire in her hands.

She hadn't even begun to know what he felt like yet but she was already infatuated. He was indeed blessed with that tongue of his and his dick. Off his demeanor alone she knew he was about to knock anybody she had ever been with in the past out of the running.

Rolling the rubber onto him, she bit her lip before dragging her tongue over her bottom one. Scooting closer, she laid back down and let Sire climb over her.

His gold cross hanging from his neck, he leaned down and kissed her again. She felt him push her legs back and a poking against her lips.

He leaned back up and held her legs back, pushing her knees towards her chest.

He pushed his tip in, watching Sybil's face as she bit her lip. Pushing deeper, her legs jerked and he smirked to himself as he watched her eyebrows furrow together.

"You gon take it all?" He asked rhetorically, pulling back some to give her some slack. He pushed himself back in, deeper than the initial and listened as she moaned, gripped the blanket in her hand.

"Say when...."

He leaned back down, locking his arms behind her knees. Pumping slow strokes into her, he kissed her forehead.

Sybil let her mouth fall slack as he filled her up slowly. She too a deep breath before letting out a long moan. Much to Sires enjoyment.

"Mmhmm, that's what I wanna hear baby...lemme know."

"Oh my God.....it's so big."

Nestling his face into her neck, he pushed as deep as he could, giving Sybil every inch.

She quickly shot her arm out, placing her hand on the back of his neck.

"FUCK!"

Sire kissed and sucked on her neck, feeling the wetness around him, even through the condom.

"Damn....cumming already." He chuckled.

Sybil moaned breathlessly, making sure she was right by his ear.