.sixty.seven.

"I'm boooreeeedd

"I'm boooreeeedd......ba ba ba ba boorreeedd." I sung out as I wobbled into the kitchen.

ChiChi laughed at me and I looked back at her on the couch.

"Shush cripple!"

She stuck her good middle finger up at me and rolled her eyes.

She was finally out of the hospital. Her injuries were healing properly and I could only thank God.

Her left arm was still in a cast, which she hated because she was a lefty but she took it as a challenge to learn how to write with her right hand.

Which was going terrible by the way.

"Ima cripple my foot up your pregnant butt."

Making my way back into the living room, I popped open the bag of chips and sat down slowly on the couch.

"Ugh."

"You okay?"

"I am.....so exhausted. Silas got about 6 days until his due day. He better be ready. Ima push with or without him."

ChiChi laughed at me, shaking her head.

"Don't worry. I think he's gonna come out right on the nose."

I hummed. "He better. If we get to the 22nd and he ain't here then ima have a Libra."

"Libras are nice."

"Libra boys and men??? Who lied to you?"

ChiChi paused and waved her finger. "Okay you made a point cuz I'm def thinking bout Libra women. I love them bitches."

I laughed at her before grabbing the remote.

"I wanna talk to you about something. I probably should've done it sooner but, a lot was happening." I said.

"Shoot."

"It just really came to me that with a new baby, I won't be able to be back at the shop as much as I used to. Especially like for what? The first year at least. So, I was wondering if you would assume the manager position and take over."

She tilted her head at me and blinked a couple times.

"Stink really?"

"Yea." I nodded. "You're my best friend, you're like my sister." I paused and shrugged. "I clearly can trust you with my life." I joked and she laughed. "So I trust you with my business. Plus, it's not like you're nobody to the beauty bar. We're all a family in there and I don't think anybody could run it better than you. But that's only if you want to."

"Aww stink." She pouted. "First of all, you are my sister, and I will put my life down for you again if necessary. Cuz I know you would for me."