.fifty.eight.

SEXUAL CONTENT

"This how you coming?" Sire questioned Sybil with surprise after she woke him up and led him into the garage

She giggled and stood in front of the car with a wide smile.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY FAVA!" She leaned against the Lamborghini and Sire rubbed his eyes. Still trying to wake up fully as he walked towards the driveway and out of the garage. Staring at the orange painted Lamborghini, topped with a bow.

"You not forreal

"You not forreal...." he said softly.

Sybil walked back towards him, dangling keys in her hand. "Happy 28th."

He chuckled and took the keys from her. Shaking his head.
"I can't put a car seat in this."

She snickered before pulling him back in the garage.

"I know, that's why you got that." She pointed across the room. "I had a really good business year." She said sweetly, kissing Sire's cheek as he stared in disbelief.

"If I could give you another baby right now, I would." He mumbled, looking at the matte black G-Wagon. "I'm finna drown you in push gifts."

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek repeatedly. She giggled before turning around to face him and tossing her arms around his neck.

He wasted no time pressing his lips to hers, pulling her as close as he could with her now protruding belly between them.

She giggled as he pulled away and bent down, holding her stomach softly.

"Ya momma wylin bruh." He whispered before standing up.

"I got you some other stuff too."

"Nah, I'm good. No more." He shook his head.

"You gon take em and like em."

"I really just wanna go......kiss that lambo."