.forty.seven.

"I'm glad you're doing better sweetie

"I'm glad you're doing better sweetie. How's Sire?"  Drea asked.

"He's better too. Sorry I've been so....Bleh."

"Girl we've all been Bleh. Lexi was a part of this shop and our little family. You don't have to apologize."

ChiChi nodded in agreement and gave Sybil a smile. "Exactly."

After finishing the clean up at her booth. Sybil sat in her chair and yawned.

"Today was so busy."

"It really was." Kira spoke. "I did more lashes today than I think I've ever done."

"Bitch cuz you do a good job. I need a booking." Sybil said, causing her to laugh.

"Girl I'll get you tomorrow if you want me to."

Sybil gave her a thumbs up, as she shut her eyes. The bell at the front door jingles and Sybil raised her hand.

"I'm sorry, we're closing." She said sweetly.

Hearing a deep chuckle in return. "Ain't nobody here for no damn hair Esteri."

She opened her eyes and watched as Sire walked towards her.

"Shush."

He greeted ChiChi and the other two girls before standing before his girlfriend.

"What you doing out here?"

"I had a meeting with Howard and I had a session."

"Any good news?"

"Yea actually." He smirked, leaning on the arm rests of the chair. "Cuz I kept up with the therapy and I got the job at the shop, my appeal letter was a little sweeter. I'll be off parole by October."

Sybil smiled, sitting up and wrapping her arms around Sire. "Congratulations baby. I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you ma. Lowkey wouldn't possible without you."

"How?"

"You found Alex. You found that shop. Without which I wouldn't be working. So thank you."

Sybil pouted before puckering her lips and kissing Sire.

"Y'all make me sick!" Kira said jokingly.

They pulled apart and laughed.

"Hater." Sybil said, sticking her tongue out.

Looking back up at Sire she gave him a blissful smile.

"See you back at home, Ight baby?"

She nodded. "Okay."

Leaving the shop, Sire grabbed his phone and shot a text to Ronnie letting him know he was on his way to the club.