.nineteen.

"Bitch why you look like that?" ChiChi grilled me before I could even get to my station

I ignored her question, too busy trying to focus on walking normally. Still feeling the tingly feeling in my thighs from the weekend I spent with Sire.

"She got a limp." Andrea spoke. I stopped and turned to her.

"When the hell you get back in town?"

"Last night."

"How was St. Lucia?" I tried to change the subject.

"Very nice, it was good to see my family. I missed em. Now back to you limpy, who fucked yo walk up?"

"Ion know what you talking bout." I denied in a soft tone.

ChiChi turned to me along with everyone else. Staring at me before she nodded her head.

"Oh you got broke."

"What?" I asked.

"You glowing. And you was definitely on a little limp limp. And I see hickies on yo neck hoe!"

Alexis scoffed. "Ew, you fucked my brother?"

"I did not!" I turned back to my mirror. Getting up my station for my appointment. I looked back at ChiChi and chewed my bottom lip. "He fucked the shit outta me tho."

They all yelled and I covered my face.

ChiChi came to my side and leaned on my station.

"Sire knocked that shit out the frame?"

"Chivaugn."

"Yes or No."

I sighed before giving her a silent nod.

"Fuckin finally."

"What do you mean finally????"

"Ever since I first saw y'all interact with each other, and y'all were bickering back and forth, I knew it was gonna hit the fan eventually."

"Not you plotting on my coochie." I mumbled under my breath.

"Who the fuck is Alexis brother, I must've been gone longer than I thought." Andrea spoke.

ChiChi waved her hand. "Sib met him only like a month and a half ago."

"And you already gave him some ass?"

Alexis scoffed. "Drea you fuck Keshawn straight out the club the first night you met him."

Drea squinted at Alexis. "Which one of these bitches told you that? Spilling my damn business. Y'all talk too much!"

I laughed to myself and sat in m empty salon chair.