.twenty.

"So what you doing for Sib next week?"

Glancing at PK, Sire rose his brow in confusion.

"For?"

Ronnie laughed. "That's yo lady ain't it?"

"Sum like that. We ain't putting nothing on it." Sire said ambivalent tone.

"Well, regardless, you fuckin her now and next week is Valentines Day, I'm sure Shawty is gonna want something." PK said.

"Right, flowers and shit."

"Flowers?" Sire questioned.

He never had to participate in those festivities, shit he barely celebrated birthdays with the women he slept with.

Sybil wasn't like those girls tho.

"You even take her out yet?" Ronnie asked.

"Out?"

"A date nigga."

"Nah."

He shook his head. "You gotta get right nigga."

"We chill in the crib damn near 24/7, she live right across the hall."

"Yea and that's nice and all, y'all doing the quality time. But women like to be taken out sometimes, shows effort." PK said, taking a pull from his blunt before exhaling and pointing at Sire. "I'm telling you, take her to a lil restaurant or sum. It would make her happy."

"Buy her ass flowers and chocolate, shit maybe a teddy bear." Ronnie added.

"All that shit sounds unnecessary." Sire battled.

Ronnie shook his head.

"Okay nigga. When she mad at you and not returning your calls, don't say we ain't tell you."

Sire sighed and scratched his beard. Was Valentines Day that serious? His boys had his head doing circles now, he didn't wanna risk upsetting Sybil. Even if he did think it was pointless.

"It's just about showing appreciation." PK spoke.

Sire's phone vibrated in his pocket and he passed the blunt to Ronnie. Grabbing his phone from his pocket, he unlocked it seeing the messages in his notifications.

Pain In My Ass ☝🏾 : we finishing the movie marathon.
Pain In My Ass ☝🏾: I'm not waiting another week until you feel like watching again

Sire smirked, checking the time and seeing it was almost 8, realizing Sybil would be on her way back to the building soon.

"This nigga smiling in his phone." Ronna said.