.twenty.five.

"What's that?"

"What's that?"

I rolled my eyes at ChiChi as I got back in her truck.

"Why you in my business?"

"Cuz it's my job."

"It's my prescription nosy."

She held her chest playfully. "Bitch you sick?"

I laughed, putting my seatbelt on. "Bitch no!" I wagged my finger at her. "It's birth control."

She gasped, turning over her engine. "You be letting Sire shoot yo club up?"

"Oh my goodness, no. We had a sex a couple times with no hat and....that shit was too good! Now whenever I see a condom I be upset."

She laughed at me as she pulled out of the parking spot. "I can't fuckin stand you."

"I'm so serious. That skin to skin hit different. And I've been on the pill before so I said fuck it, ima go back."

"You told him you doing that?"

"No but in about 2 weeks when I tell him to let the clip go, he'll figure it out."

"You are a nasty bitch. I swear."

I shrugged. "Whatever. This isn't about me, it's about you!"

"What did I do?"

Stopping at the red light she turned her head to me.

"I heard you let Marcus take you out on a date."

She smirked before playfully rolling her eyes. "Maybe I did."

"So you're finally gonna give him a chance?"

"I don't know. Marcus is cool, he's sweet. He's sexy. But he's my friend. And I know people are always like when your best friend is your partner it's great Meh! But what if something goes wrong and then I lose my friend?"

I pouted. "Aww boo."

"It's a scary risk that I don't know if I'm willing to take. That's all...."

"I get it. I get it. Was the date nice though?"

The light changed and she pulled off gently, turning the corner. "Oh it really was. He brought me flowers and took my to this bougie ass restaurant in Soho. And we talked like we always do, but it was just more....intimate I guess. It felt nice."

"Well, you never take my advice anyway; but I think you should take the risk. He adores you."

"Not you talking bout advice when I'm still waiting for you and Sire to put a title on this damn relationship."