BONUS/SHORT

November
While Sire was Incarcerated

"How's he doing?" ChiChi asked Sybil as they strolled through Target, wasting time and shopping for things they didn't really need

"He says he's fine when he calls. He sounds so alone though." Sybil paused, running her fingers alone a coat on the rack. "I wish none of that shit ever happened. I was too quick to listen that dumb bitch..."

"Nobody told Sire to go out and get into a drunk bar fight tho." ChiChi paused and tapped her cheek. "Although we are talking about a man who just recently found his ability to express emotions.....so it's on brand for him to consult a bottle."

"Don't do him." Sybil eyed her playfully.

"I'm just sayin. It ain't all your fault."

"Yea I know....but the whole thing was still stupid." She groaned. "If I see Heather....ima beat her ass ChiChi, I'm not playing."

She hissed, looked past Sybil towards the home decor section.

"Don't turn around then."

Sybil rose her eyebrow before doing what ChiChi said not to. Seeing Heather, Sybil exhaled through her nose and began walking that direction.

"Bitch stop!" ChiChi whisper yelled. "You gon end up in jail next."

"And what about it?"

Picking up her pace, Sybil turned into the aisle where Heather stared at media storage.

Feeling a presence, she lifted her head. Surprised when she saw Sybil.

"Can I help you?"

Sybil smiled. "You give birth yet?"

"That's your business?"

"Just answer. Humor me." Sybil kept the dead smile across her face. Making Heather laugh.

"You really a weirdo. Can't believe he chose you instead of all this." She pouted. "I gave birth almost two months ago. Nosy."

Sybil nodded, placing her purse on a nearby empty shelf.

"That's great. Congratulations."

ChiChi stood back nervously. She had only seen Sybil fight once. But it wasn't pretty.

Before she could even interact, Sybil jumped off, landing a punch directly to Heathers nose.

"OH SHIT!" ChiChi shouted unintentionally.

Heather screamed as she fell to the floor. Her nose leaking blood.