.sixteen.

"How is it already February? We like just celebrated New Years

"How is it already February? We like just celebrated New Years."

ChiChi gave me a confused look. "Bitch it's only been a month."

"How?"

"Cuz New Years is on the first of January. And it is February first. Dummy."

I frowned and rolled my eyes. "You ain't have to son me like that."

Looking over my shoulder I noticed Alexis chair was empty.

"Where's Lex?"

"Her and ya man are bonding today."

I rolled my eyes. "He is not my man."

ChiChi scoffed at me. "Y'all be spending the night together and every time I call one of you, you're with the other."

"That don't make him my man. That's my bestie."

"My best friends don't kiss me bitch."

"You want me to?" I asked her with a wink and she pointed her hot comb my direction.

"Play with ya momma not me Sib."

ChiChi's client Rhonda waved her hand. "If y'all always together and y'all be laying in the same bed. That's your man."

"What law says you can't have sleepovers with men?"

"No law. But the dick between they pants usually makes the difference." She spoke and everyone laughed.

"I am not having sex with that man."

"You not?" Keisha asked as she got her nails done. She shook her head. "Why not? Man is walking sex. I just know it's big."

"She prolly know too, she be cuddling with it." ChiChi spoke.

"Y'all are all just nasty!"

"We just saying. But look, is he fuck other bitches you gon get mad?" Keisha questioned me.

"We're not together. He can do why he want."

"He prolly already is." Mindy mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

She had been having a lot of snarky shit to say lately and I was keeping myself together before I fired her ass. Ever since the New Years party she's been acting real weird, I know she was trying to shoot her shot at Sire but he clearly wasn't interested.

And what she wasn't bout to do was start picking with me, cuz I was gon drop her little ass in a minute.

ChiChi sucked her teeth. "Mindy shut up, you just mad cuz he turned you down."

Thank you bitch. Somebody got me covered.

Mindy scoffed. "As if. He regretting he didn't get it when he could. Besides, I found out he's a hoe anyway."