.forty.one.

Straddling over a sleeping Sire, Sybil wore a blissful smile on her face

Straddling over a sleeping Sire, Sybil wore a blissful smile on her face. She leaned down and pecked his lips softly before singing.

"Happy Birthday to you.....Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday dear Mean Ass Lemon Heaaad." She giggled as his eyes fluttered open.

"Happy Birthday to you." She pecked his lips again, a smirk spreading across his face.

"You're a clown." His deep raspy morning voice very evident.

"I'm your clown. Now, wake up and shower. Then come downstairs for breakfast. I'm making you a special birthday meal."

"You ain't gotta do allat."

"I want to."

Sitting back up, still straddling his lap, she watched as he yawned before pushing himself up. Meeting her face to face he pressed his lips to hers and they shared a sweet kiss.

"Thank you Princess."

Sybil blushed, climbing out of his lap.

She already knew Sire had something sinister up his sleeve, he only called her Princess when they were having some very nasty....very kinky sex.

And she did tell him he could get whatever he wanted today.

Standing from the bed, Sybil grabbed her robe and draped it around her body.

She looked back at Sire, still sitting under the covers and watching her movements.

"What?" She questioned.

"You highkey the best thing that has ever happened to me." He confessed blankly. His eyes filled with pure adoration for the woman in front of him.

Sybil felt a nervous heat wash over her and she smiled before taking a sharp inhale. Walking back over to the bed, she met Sire as he stood up. Wrapping her arms around him and kissing him deeply.

He held her face in his hands, returning the kiss with the same amount of emotion, if not more.

Pulling apart, their noses touched and Sybil cleared her throat, blinking her watering eyes.

"Why you tryna make me cry?" She laughed.

He chuckled, pushing her hair from her face. "Just tryna tell you how I feel bout you." He mumbled. "I love you and I mean that."

Sybil blushed and exhaled softly. "I'm gonna go make your breakfast.....before we end up back in this bed."

"Aye, I fuck with either."

She shoved him playfully before heading out of the room, grabbing her phone on her way out. Heading downstairs she felt all kinds of fuzzy.