BONUS/SHORT 6.

SEXUAL/ MATURE
(FLASHBACK)

"So what's it like being married?" Dionne asked me

"It's so good." I giggled. "I mean it's just like dating except I really get to my "husband" these hoes to death."

She shook her head at me with a smile, sipping her drink as we sat at this bar.

Sire was home with the kids, promising me a night out to myself and I appreciated it more than he would ever know.

It had been a year since we got married and a couple months since I popped out Egypt.

Sire kept talking about how I needed "me time" so he was at home being Dad of The Year and I went out for drink with Dionne.

"One day I will retire the pole and find me a husband. But that time hasn't come yet."

"Or wife." I teased.

"Bitch shut up. I was gay for like....three seconds."

I waved her off and sipped my drink before putting it down.

"When we first met you damn near humped me in the club. Then like the next week you came into my salon and picked up where you left off."

"Don't act like you wasn't down for me." She blew me a kiss and I laughed.

"Can you imagine if we did?"

"Sybil you not even into girls." She straight faced me.

"I never explored it fully! I could've been."

"If yo ass wasn't married, I'd shoot my shot right now."

I shrugged and folded my hands.

"Says the girl who just claimed she ain't gay."

"For you....I'm always gay pookie." She tapped the table and her eyes widened. "What would you do if one day you woke up and was like "I like coochie, not dick. What am I doing?"

I laughed at her loudly and covered my mouth before any other guests looked our way.

"Bitch?"

"What? I think about shit like that. Like....would you leave Sire? Shit gon be like Friends. Sire gon be Ross."

She giggled uncontrollably and I couldn't help but laugh with her.