.sixty.eight.

Sitting on the couch in agony, Sybil whined softly

The closer it got to the 19th the more it seemed like Silas wanted to make every moment living hell.

"Oh you just like a damn Virgo. A pain in my ass." She groaned, causing sure to laugh as he walked back into the living room. Setting down the two sandwiches he made for him and Sybil, he knelt down on the floor, and placed his hands on her stomach.

"What you doing?"

"Finna rap with my mans right quick."

Sybil smirked at Sire, as he leaned in to her belly.

"Ight bro. You got like 4 days to make shit shake, and then you can kick, and do whatever you want. But until then, how bout you ease up on ya momma insides. She not a goal post my nigga."

Sybil laughed at him, dropping her head back against the couch.

"In there thinking you Messi and shit, you gotta chill out."

Sybil lifted her head and look down at Sire.

"Oh shit."

He looked up at her worried. "What?"

She smiled widely and let out a relieved sigh. "He stopped."

Sire smiled and got up front he floor. "See, I called a time out on the game and he listened."

Sitting beside Sybil, he leaned forward and grabbed her plate.

"Eat."

"Yes sir." She said with a fake cheesy grin.

"Get smart. Go head. I'a tell him the timeout over."

"Shhhh, no."

He laughed as she took her plate from his hands.

Sybil, prepared to take a bite out of her sandwich, stopped suddenly and handed the plate back to Sire.

"What?"

"I think I gotta pee. Lil bit slipped out."

"Nasty."

"Shut up."

Taking the plate from her, he watched as she pushed herself up and waddle away as quickly as she could.

Making it to the bathroom, Sybil hurried her leggings off her waist and sat on the toilet. The urge suddenly vanishing.

"You're an asshole Silas. An asshole." She mumbled.

Prepared to get up and say the hell with it, Sybil began to stand. But stopped when she finally felt a liquid release.