.sixty.six.

"What is it??"

"What is it??"

"It's a big ass box that's what it is." Sire mumbled, causing the party to laugh. Sybil sucked her teeth and waved him off.

They were coming to the end of the shower and finishing opening up gifts. Saving the big ones for last.

Pulling of the last of the wrapping paper, Sire stood and Sybil clapped her hands.

"Yay! Convertible Stroller!" She wiggled in her seat and Sire laughed at her.

"Bet not ask for anything else. You know how much that thang cost?" Ethan joked.

"Thank you Father." Sybil said sweetly, looking at the table. "Baby we missed a bag."

Looking behind him, Sire spotted the bag and grabbed it quickly.

"My bad." He paused reading the label. "This is from.....Rena and the twins."

He set the bag down in front of Sybil, and she began to pull the tissue paper out.

"I didn't see it on the list, and I thought you guys would need it. But there's some other stuff too." Serena said with a smile.

Sybil pulled out the rectangular box and cooed. "Oh it's a baby monitorrr."

Everyone awed and Sybil pouted. "This is so great Rena. Thank you." Putting the box down, Sybil dug back in the bag, pulling out 2 onesies. "Ah, stop it." She giggled.

"SVO, Septembers Very Own."

Sire laughed and stepped behind Sybil. "Now that's dope."

Sage lifted his arm. "Do I know how to pick clothes? Or do I know how to pick clothes?" He shrugged playfully as Sybil looked at the next one.

"Ladies Man - So Says My Mom."

"I picked that one!" Shiloh said.

"Tasteful Shi." Sire sent him a wink discreetly, but Sybil slapped him playfully anyway.

"You guys." Sybil pouted before sighing. "I ain't gon cry."

Sure sucked his teeth. "Yes you is."

She shushed him and waved her hand. Taking another breath and looking at everyone. "Thank you guys so much. We really appreciate y'all coming and the gifts. We love all you guys."

"Love you tooo!" Everyone said together before the circling group started to disband.

Sire leaned forward as he stood behind the chair, wrapping his arms around Sybil.

"It was good?" He asked.

"Oh it was perfect." She said softly. "Now I'm ready to go to sleep."