.twenty.nine.

SEXUAL CONTENT

"Why?"

"Whatchu mean?"

Sybil squirmed in the passenger seat, and looked over at Sire.

"We had to do this tonight?"

"This is baby level. Plus, it'll teach you how to be quiet in public spaces."

They were headed out to Alexis' going away dinner since classes started next week. She was almost done packing up her things to move into her dorm, and everyone at the shop and her family wanted to send her off with well wishes.

After Sybil and Sires conversation of trying some interesting things, he came up with the idea for Sybil to wear some classic vibrating panties.

Hesitant at first, Sybil thought it over and decided to put them on. She wanted to try, but she was nervous out of her mind. And if she embarrassed herself in front of her friends, she would never be able to live it down.

"I don't know if I can do it."

"All you gotta do is stay quiet. You want practice?"

Turning the corner, Sire reached in the cup holder and grabbed the small remote.

"Wait don't—"

A soft vibration caught her by surprise and she pressed her lips together.

Exhaling through her nostrils she sat still and tried to continue taking deep breaths.

"Okay....it's not bad."

"I mean it's only setting 1."

Her had snapped at Sire as he sat in front of the steering wheel. "How many fuckin settings are there?"

"6."

"SIX!?"

He smirked, pressing another button on the remote and Sybil jolted in the passenger seat.

"Fuck." She gritted out through her teeth.

"That's setting 3, by the way."

"I don't wanna know what six is.....oh fuck..." she breathed out, grabbing the seatbelt that was crossed over her.

"I think I'll leave it on until we get to the restaurant."

"If you do that...I'm gonna....cum before we get there."

"Oh I know."

The rest of the ride, Sire listened as Sybil tried to keep quiet, not doing a terrible job but still obviously cursing to herself under her breath. He found it funny.