.seventeen.

"Mmm

"Mmm.....answer your stupid phone."

I felt Sybil mush her hand into my face waking me up.

"Bruh."

"Get your phone." She whined and I sucked my teeth.

Tryna poke my eye out and shit. I yawned and sat up, rolling her off of me.

Grabbing my phone from the nightstand I slid answer without bothering to look and see who was calling.

"What?"

"Need you in 10, we got a problem." He heard Ronnie's voice on the other end of the phone.

"What kind of problem?"

"A muhfucka bout to get capped kind of problem."

I rubbed my eyes and tossed the covers off of me.

"Where?"

"Warehouse D."

"One."

"One."

Ending the call I pulled my legs over the edge of the bed. I looked back at Sybil who had gone back to sleep, or at least I thought.

Getting up I went to my dresser and grabbed a pair of sweatpants.

"Sire." I heard her voice call out to me. Looking into the reflection of the mirror I could see her sit up in my bed.

"Yea?"

"Where you going?" She spoke groggily.

"I gotta handle sum."

Grabbing a T-shirt I rolled it in my hands before pulling it over my head.

"It's 1:30 in the morning."

"I know what time it is." I grabbed my wallet and keys, turning back towards the bed and kneeling down underneath it.

Pulling out my gun case and grabbing my beretta. I slid the case back under my bed and stood up, seeing Sybil sitting up with her legs crisscross.

I ignored her stared and tucked my gun into the back of my sweats, turning around and slipping into my sneakers.

"How long you gon be gone?"

"Ion know."

I grabbed my black hoodie, matching my sweats and pulled it down over my head.

I leaned back into the bed, putting my weight on my fists as I got closer to Sybil.

"I'a be back. Go back to sleep."