.seventy.three.

Walking into the beauty bar, I carried Silas securely in my arms

Walking into the beauty bar, I carried Silas securely in my arms. Smiling once I heard all her girls voices, I missed the gab and sit talking.

"What y'all talkin bout?"

They all looked my way before squeals erupted, even from some of the frequent customers.

Drea hopped out of her chair and ran over to me.

"POOKIE! Lemme see that cute ass baby and then lemme see that RING girl!"

Kira snapped her fingers. "Period. But what we need to do is get little mans birth and natal chart before the universe starts working against him."

I shook my head at her with a laugh. That girl was such a character.

"Alright alright alright. Let my Godson breath dammit. Y'all are crowding his cuteness." ChiChi said walking up to me, scooping Silas from my arms. "Hi baby boy." She cooed.

Keyshia, pointed at me and snapped. "Hand."
Walking over to her station, I sat down and gave her my left hand. She held it and stared before humming.

"Sire did what he had to do......DAMN."

The rest of the girls ran over, crowing the nail station and they all gawked at my hand.

"Can you fit ya hand in ya purse? Shit." Drea joked.

"Y'all are so annoying." I giggled.

Kira pouted. "I can't believe you're getting married. I can't even believe he proposed, with his mean ass. How did he do it?"

Everyone stopped and the bar went silent.

"Oh my Gosh, yall." I rolled my eyes

Drea waved her hand. "Bitch we wanna know. We're living through you."

"Facts." Ivory said.

I sat back in the chair and I shrugged.

"I don't know!" I laughed. "We went away for the weekend, for our 2 year anniversary—"