CHAPTER 37

"I'm sorry," I say when we're in our bedroom.

"I understand having a little fun while training to reduce the tension and make it more interesting, but you have to understand that sometimes that tension is good. If you can handle yourself in a tense situation while training, you'll be amazing during a real fight," he says, walking out of the bathroom with a towel.

"You're right. Forgive me for not thinking like that?"

"All is forgiven. I'm not angry with you. Take off your clothes."

"Thank you for the towel," I say and try to take the towel from him, but he refuses to give it to me.

"Take off your clothes. I'll dry you myself."

"I'm not a kid. I can dry myself."

"I didn't say you're a kid. I just want to do it."

I think about arguing with him but decide not to. He's seen everything, so there's no need to feel shy in front of him.

As I take off my clothes, I smell Nate's arousal. Then I feel how turned on he is when his cock presses against my back. I turned away from him to take off my clothes. I feel his hard cock against my ass. He feels big, even through his clothes. A blush appears on my cheeks as I imagine him trying to fit inside me.

"You're so beautiful," Nate says, with his front pressed against my back. He kisses the spot where he's supposed to mark me as his hand unhooks my bra.

I turn around to face him. "Thank..." I don't get to finish. Nate captures my lips with his.

His hands roam my naked body as he kisses the life out of me. I feel his hands around my waist. He tugs at the edge of my panties and pulls them down. I step out of them when they lower far enough. His hands grab my bare ass and lift me off the ground. I wrap my legs around his waist as he walks us to the bed. When my back touches the bed, I realize what Nate and I are about to do. I quickly place my hand on his chest to stop him from kissing me again.

"Nate!"

"Yes," he says, above me. His eyes are filled with lust, and for a millisecond, I see them become golden. Xavier is close to surface.

"We can't."

"I know."

"Then what are you doing?"

"I was thinking we could just make out."

"Are you sure Xavier won't come out if we get too carried away?" I want to make out, but I don't want to die because I can't keep my urges in check.

"Yes. As long as I don't enter your pussy, we're fine."

"Alright," I say, smiling.

"Where was I..." Nate says, smirking and seals my lips with his again.

Nate trails kisses down my neck to my shoulder. He sucks the spot on my neck where he's supposed to mark me. I feel myself getting more turned on the more he sucks on that spot. He leaves my neck and buries his head in my breast. He captures my right nipple in his mouth and sucks on it while he gives a soft squeeze to the other one.

"Nate!" I moan, arching my back as he continues to make me feel pleasure like never before. He does the same to the left one before going down to my core. He rubs his fingers on my clitoris before he puts his finger inside of me.

"So wet," he says, smirking as he moves his finger in and out of me. I'm too focused on what his finger is doing to me that I don't care what he says. He punishes me by slowing down his movements. I'm about to complain when he suddenly adds another finger. He increases his pace and the pressure building inside me is exquisite.