EPILOGUE

5 YEARS LATER

I wake up to little hands touching my face. When I open my eyes, I lock gazes with eyes the same as mine.

"Wake up, mummy, wake up, mummy," Caleb says, slapping my face with his little fingers. I feel his little knees pressing into my stomach. He must be on top of me. Caleb is the male version of me. He has the same blond hair and blue eyes. He's the cutest four-year-old out there in the world.

"Good morning, sweetheart," I say, grabbing his hands to stop him from hitting my face.

"Good, you're up, mummy," Caleb says, dropping down from on top of me. He stands at the edge of the bed with his sister.

"How was your night, sweethearts?" I ask, sitting up. I lift Amelia from the side of the bed, while she still has her thumb in her mouth. Amelia is daddy's little angel. She has Nate wrapped around her little fingers. I think she's timid because of how much Nate smothers her. My baby girl is two-years-old, with blonde hair and blue eyes like her Dad and me.

"It was good, mummy," Amelia answers before Caleb does.

"Yes, mine was good, mummy," Caleb says.

"That's good to hear, sweethearts. Now go wake up Daddy," I say to Caleb, and he smiles. He climbs back on the bed and starts jumping to wake up Nate. I know he's awake already, he's just pretending to be asleep so the kids and I will leave, and he can go back to sleep.

"Wake up, Daddy! Today is your birthday! Wake up!" Caleb says, jumping up and down on the bed.

"Daddy's up; stop jumping, Caleb," Nate says, groaning as he wakes up. He opens his eyes and glares at me while I grin back.

"Good morning, handsome," I say, pecking his lips.

"It's my birthday today; the least you could do is give me a little more time to sleep," Nate says, glaring at me.

"I didn't wake you up," I say, feigning innocence.

"You might not have been the one to jump on the bed, but you orchestrated it," Nate says, getting out of bed with Caleb on his back.

"It's my first birthday present to you," I say, getting out of bed with Amelia on my hips.

"Wow, such a wonderful gift you've given me, mate," Nate says, sarcasm dripping off his words as he enters our bathroom.

"I know. Only the best the world can offer," I say, placing Amelia on the sink.

"If you're referring to my kids, yes, they are the best gift you could have ever given me," Nate says, smiling. I look into his eyes, and with just a glance, I can tell he means it. Nate loves our kids more than anything in this world. It makes my heart swell knowing he's the best father my kids will ever have.

"Yes, I am, and I'm happy you feel that way," I say, smiling.

"I couldn't feel any other way," Nate says, pecking my lips before helping Caleb put toothpaste on his toothbrush. The kids wake us every morning, so brushing our teeth together is our little family ritual.

After Nate, the kids, and I are done brushing our teeth. We walk outside our bedroom and breakfast is already laid on the table by the omegas.

After breakfast, I hand the kids to their nannies for bath time while Nate and I shower. I walk into the shower, thinking about how much our lives have changed in the past five years.

Nate is still Alpha King, and today is his thirtieth birthday. My coronation was a week after we mated. Nickolas' brother didn't seek revenge after he was resurrected. We hope he never does, but we're prepared. I went back to school, and I am studying medicine. I realized that I had a passion for helping people more than being a reporter.