Chapter Twenty-One

🐚~{Song Of The Sea}~🐚

Come Away, O Human Child

To The Waters And The Wild

With A Faerie, Hand In Hand

For The World's More Full Of Weeping

Than You Could Understand

As Saoirse awoke from a strange dream, She dreamt of a woman's silhouette, Humming a soft, calming melody, Almost like a long-lost lullaby.

She was eager to learn more about her mother, But felt unsure about the trip. Saoirse had never been away from Duckberg before as she had only ever read about different locations around the world.

Looking around the room, Hearing the snores from everyone else, Saoirse got up from her makeshift bed, Making sure her platypus was tucked in and explored around the boat.

Launchpad was sleep-driving the boat as Saoirse decided to wake him up, Just in case of an emergency or he crashed the ship against the rocks.

She poked him as gentle as she possibly could, Bracing herself for the worst as Launchpad startled awake before looking around him, Continuing to drive the boat.

Smiling to herself, Saoirse walked away from Launchpad and continued to walk around the boat until her Papá woke up.

After some time walking around, She felt the gentle breeze as the seagulls flew overhead the boat. Saoirse found herself at the front of the boat, Watching the waves crash against one another.

Saoirse sat down on the bench gazing at the photo of her mother, Tracing over it as she was unaware that some seals were watching her from the water, Diving back into the deep.

Meanwhile

Dewey was wide awake, Hoping to capture something exciting for his 'Dewey Dew-Nite' loyal viewers....which he was his only fan and Launchpad too.

He tried to record his Uncle Scrooge but Manny wasn't having it, Placing him outside and standing guard at the door, Mencenly staring down at him as Dewey stepped away.

He decided not to mess with the headless horse as he got several flashbacks regarding Manny's segment on 'Dewey Dew-Nite'.

As he explored the boat, Hoping to spot something newsworthy or rather Dewsworthy,
He decided to wake up his brothers, Downloading an air horn app and decided to prank his brothers.

Only to be tackled by Webby, Taking his phone away, Allowing Huey to make his escape as he made his way towards the front of the boat, Just as Mrs Beakley separated his brothers.

Huey spots Saoirse sitting on the bench, Holding the photo of her mother tightly in her grip. He walked towards her, sitting down next to Saoirse as he stared at the photo of Bronagh.

Huey noticed Saoirse's worried expression and remembered an important junior woodchuck rule.

Junior Woodchuck Rule 55: Always help a friend in need!

Huey placed the guidebook back in his hat before awkwardly coughing to gain Saoirse's attention.

She looks up to see Huey wave at her before she looks back down at the photo again...but Huey was not going to give up on trying to cheer her up.