Chapter Eleven

Reflex Testing Makes The World Go Round

After Fenton revealed to Saoirse that he was the one to visit her that fateful night, She never left his side in the lab.

Even when Gyro asked him to retrieve a simple screwdriver, She would always follow behind him helping him out, No matter how hard the task was.

As much as it inconvenienced him at times, Fenton loved how his daughter spent more time beside him in the lab.

When he was working in his personal 'office', Fenton would find her waiting outside for him or sometimes Manny would hold her as Saoirse fell asleep.

Saoirse knew how she being inconvenient at times but she couldn't help herself, Ever since she found out about Fenton being the metal duck Saoirse never wanted to leave his side.

After a while, She started to help Gyro with the Gizmo-suit in order to give her father a little privacy, Helping him run tests and noting down anything wrong to help Dr Gearloose out.

Today was the first day of reflexes for the Gizmo-armor with Dr Gearloose's updated modifications as they both waited for Fenton to leave his 'office'.

Gyro: "Intern!!, Hurry up, I haven't got all day!"

Fenton: "Sorry Dr Gearloose!!"

Fenton ran up to where he and Saoirse were standing, Seeing her holding the helmet delicately.

Saoirse handed it to him as he ruffled her hair Standing back from the pair as he prepares himself for the suit's activation.

Fenton: "Blathering Blatherskite!"

The armor pieces surround him, Attaching to Fenton quickly with his helmet attaching last, Doing a quick pose making Saoirse laugh.

During the reflex test, Many flaws were found out such as many of the pies were failing to launch out before firing out at once.

Saoirse had to be brought away from the reflex test for a while until it was deemed fit for 'child safety'.

Manny stayed over and watched over her as Saoirse kept herself preoccupied by drawing in her sketchpad, Carefully adding the final details to the drawings.

Before long Saoirse was bored, Sitting at the side watching her father struggle in the Gizmo-armor as Manny formed a little plan and picked her up.

Manny sneaks up behind Gizmoduck with Saoirse in his arms as Gyro nods discreetly as she leaps from Manny and tightly wraps her arms around Gizmoduck's neck.

Saoirse: "Saoirse Bomb!"

Gizmoduck smiles, Pretending to be shocked as he hears her giggles from his back.

Saoirse: "I got you!"

Gizmoduck: "You got me"

Saoirse: "And now you're blind!"

Gizmoduck: *Gasp* "Oh no tiny hands!!! My only weakness!, Oh no the armour has a flaw!"

Gizmoduck pretended to faint, Hearing Saoirse giggle as he lifted her off his neck and kept her in his arms as Gyro gave him a lunch break.

Gizmoduck kept holding his daughter as she slowly fell asleep on his chest, Holding his hand as she was unaware of Fenton crying in tears of joy with Gyro trying to keep him quiet.