Chapter Fifteen

You're Still My Hero Gizmopapá

At the Duckberg National bank, Fenton was trying to set up a bank account as Saoirse was beside him, Looking back at the long line behind the two of them as her father chatted away.

Fenton: "Now the free polo shirt that comes with the account, Are they actually suitable for playing polo?, Also how much money do I need for an account?, Is no money acceptable?"

Saoirse tugged on his shirt as she handed Fenton a $20 note, Smiling up at him as the line behind them awed at the sight, Commenting on how cute the sight was as he wondered where she got the $20 from.

Fenton smiled, Picking her up as she handed the money over to the bank teller.

Fenton: "I'm really sorry for the delay, Never set up this kind of thing before, Especially with this little one in my life!"

The bank teller put down her phone and gently took the money, Handing her a lollipop as Saoirse gave it to Fenton, Causing his heart to stop. The touching moment was interrupted by the Beagle Boys, Wearing different masks as Big Time held up a grenade.

Big Time: "This is a robbery! *sigh* Other way"

Bouncer: "Why are we wearing masks over our other masks again?"

Big Time hits Bouncer as they all make their way inside the bank, towards the bank tellers.

Big Time: "Gimme all your money!"

Fenton kept Saoirse close to him, Stepping closer to the bag, Looking in its contents as he quickly closes the bag and tried to leave stealthily.

Fenton: "Just had to stop here on my way to work, Keep calm, Slide out stealthy...."

Fenton tripped over himself with the bag landing on him, Trapping him due to the weight of the armor as Saoirse tried to help Fenton up, About to go over to him but is stopped in her tracks by Bouncer Beagle, Glaring down at her menacingly.

Saoirse is backed into a corner, Holding her arms up. Before Fenton could pull the bag containing the armor from being stuck in the bank-teller window, He quickly noticed Saoirse being trapped by Bouncer Beagle.

Burger Beagle stopped him from helping his daughter, Pointing his spear directly at him, Giving a menacing laugh as Fenton muttered to himself.

Fenton: "Oh, Blathering Blatherskite!"

The armor gets activated, Causing a small explosion as the smoke clears revealing Gizmoduck, Standing over the beagle boys as Saoirse and Huey looked up at him in wonder.

Gizmoduck: "Uh, Hi"

Big Time: "What the?"

Gizmoduck tried to straighten up, Smacking a beagle boy by the side of his head in the process, Causing Saoirse to let out a small giggle as Bouncer Beagle held her up from her hood.

Gizmoduck: "Everyone stay down, I'm wearing an unstable nuclear acceleratron, So...we may have a tiny situation here"

Bouncer Beagle places Saoirse next to Huey as Big Time places the grenade between the two of them as Huey shakes in fear whilst Saoirse let out a small gasp.