Chapter Fourteen

Bonding At McDuck Manor

Saoirse was in the limo with Huey, Dewey Louie and Webby as they all gripped onto their seatbelts as Launchpad drove up the path to McDuck manor.

He almost crashed through the gates but thankfully Launchpad stopped just in time, Sending a huge wave of relief to the backseat passengers.

Saoirse helped Louie off the floor of the limo as they all exited the vehicle, Just in time as the wheels of the limo fell off and rolled away off the property.

The triplets, Webby and Saoirse quickly entered the manor, Hearing screams of panic from the town as Saoirse waved a quick hello at Mrs Beakley before going into the living room.

Huey: "Alrighty, First up on the agenda for today: figuring out what to do first!"

Louie: "How about going with the flow"

Dewey puts up his hand as Huey sighs, Slightly worried on what his brother is going to suggest.

Dewey: "I got it! You all appear as guests for my hit web-show...Dewey Dew Nite!!!"

Huey sighed as Louie rolled his eyes. Webby and Saoirse simply look at each other before turning their attention back to the triplets.

Huey: "Yeah...I think we'll go for a different option"

The triplets soon start arguing with each other, escalating the situation to make Webby take desperate action as Saoirse handed her the air horn, Quickly covering her ears as the triplets yelled at her.

Webby: "C'mon Guys, We need to do something epic, Something amazing,   Something that will bind us all together!!"

Louie: "Ugh fine, But only because we're all out of options"

Huey: "We didn't even discuss..."

Louie: "Out...Of...Options"

Saoirse let out a little laugh as the triplets and Webby started to walk around the mansion, looking for an activity for the five of them to do together.

Dewey: "Maybe we can use uncle Scrooge's swords and pretend to be knight of ye olden times!!, I've always wanted to fight a dragon and rescue a princess

Huey: "That's scientifically impossible, Besides who's gonna play the dragon?"

A meow makes Louie and Huey jump as Eevee walks over to Saoirse as Dewey smirks at his brother with Webby petting Eevee.

Webby: " She's soo cute and...the perfect dragon!!!"

Eevee's tails hit the ground as the five of them get to work designing the dragon costume, Giving Eevee treats for her cooperation and get Saoirse to put it on her.

Webby and Dewey sneak into 'The wing of secrets' and handed everyone a sword each as Huey brought up a good point.

Huey: "Wait we can't all be knights!, There has to be an opposition side, You know good vs evil?"

Dewey: "Well obviously the most handsome triplet is team goody, That rhymes with Dewey!!"

Louie and Huey rolled their eyes as Webby joins in, Giving Saoirse, Huey and Louie an evil smirk as the trio nervously look at each other...before running away from the chaotic duo.

Saoirse ducked behind a suit of armor, Patiently waiting for either Dewey or Webby to run past her. It took a lil longer than expected but she waited until Dewey stopped singing a medieval version of his 'Dewey song'

She leaped out of her hiding spot and tackled Dewey, Pointing the sword down at him before helping him up, Noticing the 'dragon' approaching the two of them as they both jump back.

Dewey: "Ahh!, It's the terrifying dragon, luckily the dramatic knight Dewey will stop this horrific beast! Alongside his dewrific sidekick!"

Saoirse laughed, Helping Dewey 'defeat' the 'terrifying dragon' as they both cheer, As the dragon' flipped over for a belly rub as Webby, Huey and Louie appear.

Webby: "Awe, You defeated the dragon without us!"

Louie: "Good, it gives me more time to have a nap!"

Huey: "It's not about the quest, It's the journey you take together!"

Dewey/Louie: "Lame!"

Huey: "I'll show you lame!!!"

Huey tackled into Dewey as they bumped into Louie who shrugs and joins in the fight as they keep fighting all the way to the bottom of the stairs.

Saoirse and Webby look at each other before signing as they tried to separate the brothers, Mot hearing the knock at the door.

Webby: "Guys!, You're family, family doesn't mean you hate each other all the time"

The brothers stop and look at her in disbelief before preparing to start fighting again.

Saoirse: "Sometimes a family is like a puzzle, Every piece fits somewhere and makes a perfect picture but sometimes it's hard to find your place"

The boys stop fighting and a silence echos through the Manor.

Louie hid his tears by covering his eyes, Dewey and Huey hugged each other tightly, apologizing to each other with Louie joining in as Webby squeals and tightly hugs Saoirse.

As for Scrooge and Mrs Beakley....

They stared at her in shock.

On the other hand, Fenton shed a tear or two before kneeling down and holding his arms out, Embracing his daughter in a loving embrace as Webby squealed in complete happiness, Falling to the floor as the triplets help her up.

Scrooge McDuck smiles at the sight before taking a little look at Saoirse's coat, He had a feeling that it looked very familiar to him but couldn't place his finger on it.

He let the thought go as to not spoil the touching moment between Father and Daughter.