Chapter Twenty-Three

Sleepover At Mcduck Manor

Scrooge was finishing off his miniature model of Mcduck Manor when he heard screams of terror and misplaced the model limo on top of the roof, Crushing the structure as he sighed, Getting up to find out why the noise had occurred.

Wereduck attack? No, He had become a leading ally with a Wereduck clan in his early adventuring years and they assured him that word would spread around about him with others that may wish to lead an attack on him or on his family.

Poultrygeist? That couldn't be it, He would have experienced it in his study but in any case Duckworth would have simply handled it especially since he now has ties with the underworld and there was always Beakley with the vacuum set on ghost.

Once he left his desk and opened the door, The situation amused him as Saoirse flew past him, Holding a mystic glowing sword as he grabbed his cane and ran after her, Meeting up with the rest of the group.

The kids tried to throw items to distract the sword: A Junior woodchuck guidebook, Various pillows, The TV remote which caused the batteries to fall out and Webby's old doll which hit Saoirse in the face but to no avail as the sword became increasingly brighter.

Scrooge stared at the scene before turning to the kids as he crossed his arms, The sword along with Saoirse flew back into the hallways as Duckworth and Mrs Beakly teamed up and began to chase after her.

Scrooge: "Anyone care to explain?"

Webby: "Well we were playing truth or dare..."

Scrooge: "And....?"

Huey: "Louie dared Saoirse to hold The Sword of Eternal Flight for 5 minutes!"

Louie: "She had to do the dare, Don't you dare put the blame on me!"

Scrooge stared at him, Still crossing his arms as Huey and Dewey nervously looked at one another before Huey spilled the beans, Noticing Webby aiming her crossbow towards them.

Huey: "She didn't want to do the dare and tried to pick truth but....Louie said her mum would have done it!"

Scrooge gripped his cane, Turning his head as Mrs Beakly came down the stairs with Saoirse in her arms, Her eyes closed in pain as Duckworth placed the sword away as Louie managed to sneak away to the comfort of being underneath his bed.

Mrs Beakly brought her into the kitchen, Placing her onto the table whilst she got a ice pack and gave it to Saoirse, Making sure she wasn't injured.

She went over to the phone on the wall and began to place a call as Duckworth gave Saoirse a drink before flying through the wall, Irritating her before she got through.

Mrs Beakly: "Good afternoon, I would like to speak to Officer Cabrera as soon as possible, Thank you..."

It was at this moment Saoirse knew....Louie was about to go to jail.

5 Minutes Later

Officer Cabrera glared at everyone in her path after the doors slammed, as Dewey bolted to safety. However Huey and Webby remained where they were, A small shake spreading across him as she lessened her gaze.