Chapter Thirteen

Good Times X 4

As Fenton, Gyro and Saoirse stepped through the gates of McDuck Manor, She took the time to gaze at the massive manor that Scrooge McDuck lived in, Keeping close to Fenton as they reach the steps of McDuck Manor.

Gyro: "Remember Intern, Mini Intern, This is my boss's home, Do not touch anything or even look at anything that will cause me to get fired...Understand"

Fenton: *Gulp* "Crystal clear Dr Gearloose"

Gyro pressed the doorbell and patiently waited as a woman with an apron on opened the door, Staring at the trio as she stepped aside, Letting all of them into the manor.

Mrs Beakly: "Mr McDuck will be with you shortly, He is currently going through his latest treasure with his nephews"

Gyro: "That's fine, Intern stay put, I'll go see Mister McDuck"

Gyro steps past Mrs Beakley and starts to head towards Scrooge's office. Mrs Beakley sighs irritatedly before turning her attention to the intern and the child.  

Mrs Beakley kept an eye on Saoirse as she stayed by his side before staring up at her, Holding out her hand as Mrs Beakley let out an amused chuckle and shook the girl's hand.

Webby: *Gasp* SAOIRSE!!!!"

Webby slid down the stairs, Doing a barrel roll towards them before tackling Saoirse to the ground and hugging her tightly.

Mrs Beakley: "Webbigail, I've told you before, Only tackle your enemies not your friends"

Webby: "Sorry Granny, C'mon let's go to my room and I'll let you into the mysteries of Scrooge"

Saoirse stares up at Fenton as he nods, Smiling as Webby squeals, Hugging Saoirse tightly again as Mrs Beakley agrees.

Mrs Beakley: "I think that's a lovely idea Webbigail, why don't you take...I'm sorry, I didn't get your names, Mister?"

Fenton: "Oh sorry!, Fenton Crackshell Cabrera at your service! and this little lady here is my daughter Saoirse"

Mrs Beakley: "Why don't you take Saoirse and play upstairs whilst Dr Gearloose and Fenton talk with Mister McDuck"

Webby: "Sure thing Granny!, Come along new friend, I'm going to show you everything about the magical world of Scrooge McDuck!"

Saoirse followed Webby through the halls of the Manor, Once in a while gaining a fact or information from Webby about the manor itself.

Webby: "And here's my room! Filled with many of my weapons of mass destruction!"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Saoirse walked around the room, Taking in the display of items scattered around the floor as she stopped at a peculiar board, Filled with photos and random notes scattered about

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Saoirse walked around the room, Taking in the display of items scattered around the floor as she stopped at a peculiar board, Filled with photos and random notes scattered about.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Webby flipped over to her, Standing in front of Saoirse as she moves back to allow herself to absorb the information on the board.

Webby: And this is my board full of everything McDuck!!, Ask me anything and I'll tell you in a instance like his favourite smells, spoiler alert freshly baked cookies!!"

Saoirse giggled, Standing next to Webby but before she can ask her a question, A crash comes from down the hall as the two of them head towards the sound of the problem.

As she prepares to open the door, Huey, Dewey and Louie stumble out, Fighting with each other as Saoirse steps behind Webby, Peeking out as Huey soon spots her and quickly stops his brothers.

Huey: "Guys knock it off, we have a visitor!"

Webby: "Guys meet Saoirse Crackshell Cabrera, Saoirse this is Huey, Dewey and Louie!"

Huey: "Pleasure to meet you, Hubert Duck oldest of the triplets"

Saoirse shakes his hand back as Louie proceeds to go back to his bed but is stopped by a familiar creature startling him.

Eevee meows as Saoirse giggles, Holding her tightly as Webby squeals with Huey pulling out his junior woodchuck guidebook and scrolls to the page about animals.

Huey: "That's odd, Ive never seen this species of cat before nor has the junior woodchucks!!,  This is a scientific discovery in the making!!"

Louie: "Do you realise how much money we'll get once we put it on the news?!"

Saoirse gave Eevee to Webby as she starts petting her, Nearly over squealing as the cat licks her hand.

Webby: "Guys, I think the cat belongs to Saoirse so it's her decision if she wants him on the news, Not to mention her dad works with Scrooge!"

Louie and Dewey groan as Huey accepts the response, Noticing Saoirse's coat before noting it down, Realising it was familiar to him somehow.

Dewey: "Let's do something fun, Like see how many hats we can put on the cat!!"

Webby: "Or...we could play Death Darts!!!"

The boys start screaming and scramble away whilst Webby hands Saoirse a nerf gun as the two smirk and start hunting down the boys with Eevee walking off to Scrooge's office.

Later

With Fenton, Gyro and Scrooge finished with their mini meeting, They are interrupted by the triplets screams as they run past them.

Before they question the boys, Saoirse backflips past them and easily shoots all three of them with Webby joining alongside her as they both gave each other a hi-five.

Fenton: "Pequeña, Time to go!"

Saoirse sighs, Giving the nerf gun back to Webby as the two share a hug...before they shoot the boys again as Perry shows up beside Fenton, Slightly freaking out Gyro.

Fenton picks her up as Eevee jumps into her hood, Waving back at Webby and Mrs Beakley as the trio leave the manor.