Chapter Seventeen

Saoirse The Inventor!

Saoirse was already outside the house when Fenton's alarm went off, Working on her next invention under the supervision of M'ma Cabrera who handed him a cup of hot water whilst letting out a chuckle.

M'ma Cabrera: "Oh, Looks like my Pequeña is experiencing 'first invention excitement', Just like you Pollito"

Fenton smiled as he placed his cup on the small table on the porch as Saoirse soon spotted him, Placing her screwdriver on the ground before running over to Fenton and jumped into his arms, Causing him to fall back, Making M'ma Cabrera laugh.

M'ma Cabrera: "Alright, Who's hungry!"

The trio entered the house again, Heading to the kitchen as Saoirse started to help her abuela with setting the plates and placed the forks and knives beside each one as Fenton gave her a kiss on the forehead as M'ma Cabrera prepared breakfast for the three of them.

Once Eevee entered the room, She jumped onto the top of the fridge, Licking her paws before jumping onto Saoirse's lap, Making her laugh as Eevee started to lick her cheek. Fenton smiled as M'ma Cabrera set her homemade pancakes onto the table.

As Fenton reached across to grab the first pancake, M'ma Cabrera smacked his hand gently with a wooden spoon, Causing him to jump back in his seat as Saoirse fed Eevee her food before sitting back next to him.

M'ma Cabrera: "Wait your turn Pollito, After all it's not everyday your daughter gets paid by Scrooge McDuck personally"

Once M'ma Cabrera walks away, Saoirse happily starts eating her pancake but glances at her papá as he smiles back, Chuckling as she gives him a piece of the pancake, Taking it as he turned his head once M'ma Cabrera caught him, Making her laugh.

After breakfast, M'ma Cabrera offered Fenton a ride to the Money Bin and Saoirse a ride to Mcduck Manor as Fenton gave her a peck on her forehead once she put her seatbelt on. During the ride to the Money Bin, Fenton kept an eye on Saoirse as she looked out the window, Holding onto her seatbelt as M'ma Cabrera chuckled at her son.

As she parked the police car into the nearest space available, Fenton stepped out, Giving a hug to Saoirse before waving to them as they waved back, Exiting to go towards Mcduck Manor as Saoirse continued to look at the scenery.  

M'ma Cabrera gently held her nieta's hand, Watching as Saoirse was becoming excited, Looking at the large manor in front of her. It reminded her of Fenton when he was her age. She picked her up as she eagerly pressed the doorbell, Adjusting her backpack as the door finally opened, Stepping in with M'ma Cabrera chuckling at Saoirse's excitement.

Webby gave her a tackle hug once she entered as Saoirse waved goodbye to her abuela, Watching as she drove off to begin her job at protecting Duckberg  and all it's citizens. She soon followed Webby as they entered the hanger, Watching Launchpad lift several crates off the plane, Followed by the boys carrying various items of treasure.

Scrooge: "Ha-Ha, Those Myrmidons will think twice before taking on Scrooge McDuck!"

Huey: "I still can't believe Zeus tried to use them to beat us at of all things: A volleyball competition"

Dewey: "But with my skills we won and not a moment too soon, I gotta put this bad boy up onto the Dewphy shelf next to my list of Dewplishments...Yeah that's a work in progress" 

Webby and Saoirse watched as Scrooge and the boys brought the treasure into the mansion, Placing them in a container which was going to be brought back into the money bin. Saoirse peeked inside before falling into it, Causing Scrooge to run over and pick her up, Sighing in relief as she emerged with a tiara on her head, Smiling up at him.