Feral

A/N: Izuku POV unless said otherwise

It's soo good to be able to run around like this!

Ohh... How I hate these white walls!

I am not even allowed to go out and this collar... arg!

God if I could I would have lashed out at them a long long time ago!

I was currently on a rooftop running around the city. There was nothing much I could do today since a lot of heroes were out patrolling but I didn't care anyways. I didn't have a costume or anything special. All I had was a straitjacket and I was completely dressed in white. Then there was this collar of mine which was a shock collar as well as quirk suppression one. Unfortunately for them the quirk suppression didn't work on me which I kinda thought that I was lucky.

I wonder if I should be doing some vigilante work today or not?

I can't hear anything happening around and as far as I know this is the patrol route of Eraserhead... better not get detected or caught by him...

It was only natural that I had all this, after all I was just a mentally sick patient in a metal hospital. The truth however was different.

...

Huh!

There was a scream!

I should check it out just in case...

It came from the left and should be 13 streets away from me.

Though if a hero is close by they should have heard it too.

Better be careful!

I don't need to be put in jail too.

I am already in my own personal jail....

It wasn't the matter of mental sickness. I was doing fine and I wasn't dumb. The only thing I had a problem with, was that I was part animal. Everyone who tried to adopt me or even my mother thought I was untamable or wild. Well dah! I am part animal anyways. They couldn't handle razing a kid who was extremely hyper and curious. They thought I was mentally insane for growling and trying my authority on them and so here I am.

I soo wish I could just turn and run freely but I would ruin my clothing...

I can't have that ot they will find out that I managed to escape!

This was also why I was currently running and jumping from roof to roof. My quirk was pretty simple. I could transform into a black cheetah with a greenish tip and toxic green glowing eyes or just partially transform in one meaning I could use the speed while being in human form or get cheetah ears and tails. Basically, I could do a lot being a cheetah and I loved being one.

 Basically, I could do a lot being a cheetah and I loved being one